Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Thank you for career mode
A lot of us asked for this in the 2020 version, it's game changer to fly with a purpose, and the career looks fantastic from what I've seen so far.
If everything work as intended I'll be living in this simulator.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
76561199785009559  [developer] 27 Sep @ 1:50am 
We hope you enjoy the new Career Mode in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024!
Originally posted by Chewwy:

Where are the features people have been asking for since Microsoft Flight Simulator came out in 2020? Why does this sim still lack a functioning weather radar, ATC that actually works and doesn't vector you into terrain, live weather that actually works and doesn't result in the sky being clear all the time, actual cloud variety other than 2 cloud types, better aerial imagery in places other than the west? Who cares about photographing wildlife in a flight simulator? When are you going to start catering to the hardcore flight simmer?
Last edited by Hayley; 23 hours ago
Originally posted by Hayley:

Where are the features people have been asking for since Microsoft Flight Simulator came out in 2020? Why does this sim still lack a functioning weather radar, ATC that actually works and doesn't vector you into terrain, live weather that actually works and doesn't result in the sky being clear all the time, actual cloud variety other than 2 cloud types, better aerial imagery in places other than the west? Who cares about photographing wildlife in a flight simulator? When are you going to start catering to the hardcore flight simmer?

Because it going main stream, FUN
I also think that this was very lacking in msfs2020!
Will the proposed missions be as scripted and lively as in FSX (with voices, animated scenes, ... and not just flight plans)?
Maybe I could finally uninstall FSX because I still replay these missions from time to time with a lot of pleasure!
It would be great to be able to make FSX missions work in MSFS2024.
I've been wanting a career mode for YEARS, so thank you for this indeed.

we are spoiled and like to complain
How does the career mode in FS2024 compare to Neofly or OnAir? Its a shame no co-op play for flying a career mode.
Originally posted by PegasusUK:
How does the career mode in FS2024 compare to Neofly or OnAir? Its a shame no co-op play for flying a career mode.

Hopefully more coop and multiple player in the next one
Me too, i love the add of career mode in this version, it is my dreams come true and it will be doom to my wallet when 3rd party airplanes will be compatible with it.
Are there HDR peak brightness controls in the new game?
Originally posted by Captain Thorstorm:
A lot of us asked for this in the 2020 version, it's game changer to fly with a purpose, and the career looks fantastic from what I've seen so far.
If everything work as intended I'll be living in this simulator.
Bravo! It is nice to see this positive post among all the kiddy posts crying about the game price. lol Cheers
Originally posted by demon:

Because it going main stream, FUN
not at 200 its not.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50