Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Sorry but the prices are a bad joke, right?
In these thimes 220.- for a game has to be a joke in poor taste. A game so high priced can not deliver what it promises...
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Originally posted by 8Matt8:
In these thimes 220.- for a game has to be a joke in poor taste. A game so high priced can not deliver what it promises...

There's enough kids errrrr I mean a-dults that live in Mom's basement that will pay (to quote Beetle) Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnythiiiiiiiiiiing they are asked to. Hey free money is free money right? Mom and Dad still have fancy jobs and rich cars. (cough) Biden (cough) inflation doesn't exist.
Originally posted by 8Matt8:

It gets worse then that unfortunately. BTW: Some illegal things were just signed that has just handed US control over to the UN if a 'world wide emergency' or other such situation occurs there's a 50 nation pact or something like that where every nation all agrees to this. There's even more but I don't want to scare any of the children before bedtime if you know what I mean. He he.
Last edited by Heatblizzard; 27 Sep @ 12:30am
Play this game through to infinity or go to 4 movies. It is a no brainer that the price is more than reasonable.
Kiko 20 hours ago 
If you don't have the money that's okay, you can try it on game pass or purchase the normal edition as most people don't need the most expensive version of the game.
For people that will play it constantly it’s not a big deal. Plus if you have a decent job and don’t buy so many games then this does not matter.
Not a game, this is a simulator. Which is an expensive hobby (flight sticks, add-ons etc) always has been
RedRun 25 minutes ago 
It contains 30 payware planes of medium-high quality, why don't you look up what it would normally cost you first?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50