Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Price is a joke. £70 = $93.69
Doesn't matter at this point how much money one has its the principal not buying.
Last edited by skipper; 18 hours ago
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
I don't get posts like this. You contradict yourself. "Price is a joke" yet you say it doesn't matter how much money it is. So if even $1, that's too much for you. Weird rant.
Originally posted by skipper:
Doesn't matter at this point how much money one has its the principal not buying.
Looks like someone did not get their allowance.
ngl its only $65 or smth which in my opiniomn isnt that buch
Originally posted by Simracer:

When will too much be too much?. I can afford it but it like everything else if you just accept it the price of everything will just go up and up.
Last edited by skipper; 20 hours ago

When will too much be too much?. I can afford it but it like everything else if you just accept it the price of everything will just go up and up.

This isn't true anywhere else and it isn't true here. Game cost has reduced significantly adjusted per inflation compared to the ratio of cost compared to income 20-30 years ago. The game in full costs about $70, If you want to bulk buy some other planes, get the higher edition. If not, don't and buy later.
Bet all you lot are up for MS to pay for play like they wanted at one time. Only pay when you play.

When will some like you come down to reality? It is the price of going to four movies yet you can use the sim for many years.

Do you know how much a developer's wages are? Do you know that 100's of them have worked on the new sim for four years?

Well let me burst the bubble of the tiny world you live in. Developers like to be paid and eat food too.

Looks like the same for the previous one

Also base game seems to be the norm price wise.

im in no rush to be honest more upset this came out so early i just want liveries and play smooth
Bet all you lot are up for MS to pay for play like they wanted at one time. Only pay when you play.

"Makes post about game being too expensive" - Claims he can afford the game. Right...
Originally posted by Joelle:

"Makes post about game being too expensive" - Claims he can afford the game. Right...

What you mean i even buy games what i never even played. I dont no how to see how many you have but its 300 plus on a £2,500PC 5 year old and i be buying a £3,500PC when next 5000 series comes out?.
Last edited by skipper; 19 hours ago

What you mean i even buy games what i never even played. I dont no how to see how many you have but its 300 plus on a £2,500PC 5 year old and i be buying a £3,500PC when next 5000 series comes out?.

Broke people whine about costs. Nothing more to say. If $70 is too much, don't buy it.

Broke people whine about costs. Nothing more to say. If $70 is too much, don't buy it.

Its £70 which is $93.69 is that fair?. $70 in £ is £52.30
Last edited by skipper; 18 hours ago

Its £70 which is $93.69 is that fair?. $70 in £ is £52.30

It's cheap yes. Breakout the cost per hour of enjoyment compared to other activities. $25 for a movie for 1 person for roughly 1 hour entertainment. People play this game a lot more than me and I am only at 140 hours roughly or about $2/hour of enjoyment. Only becomes more of a value the more I continue to play. /shrug
FT 14 hours ago 
I think most people here are missing the point, his complaint is that it's significantly more expensive in the UK than it is in the US.
It'll be on pc game pass so with your $10 a month subscription you'll have this included. It's a no brainer.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50