Crime Scene Cleaner: Prologue

Crime Scene Cleaner: Prologue

Iz-yan 20 Apr @ 7:12am
Russian money in hidden basement room.
Developers, seriously? How pathetic do you want to look?
The number of rubles is enough to buy each of you completely, and you pretend that 100 dollars is more important... Did you want to insult people who are ready to give you their money? Or how?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Calm down Ivan, it's just a joke.
lmao, chill out bro, it's a game. Dude murdered this guys whole family and you are worried about some Rubles in his basement? LMAO
Last edited by AxxessDenied; 20 Apr @ 9:49am
someone doesn't seem to know what jokes are
First its a joke and second look at the Russian rubles compared to us dollar, more accurately there is like 1000 in Us cash excluding the us 100 dollar. So clam down, its not a billion dollars, its like a thousand
Iz-yan 20 Apr @ 9:50pm 
Originally posted by Mr Tophat:
First its a joke and second look at the Russian rubles compared to us dollar, more accurately there is like 1000 in Us cash excluding the us 100 dollar. So clam down, its not a billion dollars, its like a thousand

I know what jokes are.
And rubles compared to usd 1 to 100 at this moment.
Only two banknotes will be equal to 100 dollars. Jokes are when it's funny. There's obvious Russophobia here.
Originally posted by Iz-yan:
Jokes are when it's funny. There's obvious Russophobia here.
Pfffft. "Jokes are funny unless they are about me". Sure man.
Last edited by MrRober95; 21 Apr @ 5:50am
Saggio 21 Apr @ 5:48am 
calm down dude, just a game
you seem like the type of person to get upset anyway.
Xuul 1 May @ 6:33am 
you clown wtf

There's obvious Russophobia here.
People in my country are dying from russian missiles, the cities of my country are bombed or completely destroyed, but you are worried about russophobia and rubles in some game
Last edited by алешкинсан; 3 May @ 1:45am
Xuul 3 May @ 2:01am 
Originally posted by The Bay Harbour Butcher:

There's obvious Russophobia here.
People in my country are dying from russian missiles, the cities of my country are bombed or completely destroyed, but you are worried about russophobia and rubles in some game

what a stupid argument ..and you are only worried about "there's something Russian...delete ?" Yes, of course it sucks
But bad things happen all over the world from bad people. You can't expect that no feelings will be hurt
then spend your time in fictional worlds ..play cyberpunk ..ah no ther is a AK ..then play CS GO ...aahh no ther is a AK ..then play bla bla u know waht i meen
Mikail 7 May @ 3:08am 
It was funny.
Originally posted by Xuul:
Originally posted by The Bay Harbour Butcher:

what a stupid argument ..and you are only worried about "there's something Russian...delete ?" Yes, of course it sucks
But bad things happen all over the world from bad people. You can't expect that no feelings will be hurt
then spend your time in fictional worlds ..play cyberpunk ..ah no ther is a AK ..then play CS GO ...aahh no ther is a AK ..then play bla bla u know waht i meen
I don't understand why you're saying this at all.
И где здесь русофобия? Максимально безобидная шутка ведь...
I am highly concerned by you.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50