Cats Hidden in Maple Hollow

Cats Hidden in Maple Hollow

Преглед на статистиките:
The image is much too small
I can hardly see anything in the picture, I would like to zoom in closer, but I can't. It would be nice if you could zoom in even closer in subsequent games; if you wear glasses, it's difficult to see such small cats
Първоначално публикувано от Patrick:
Първоначално публикувано от Liane:
I can only zoom once with the mouse wheel

In the settings (click the gear on the start screen) you can change the zoom from 2x to 3x.
< >
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
Patrick  [разработчик] 23 ноем. 2023 в 2:38 
Just to make sure: are you aware of the 3x zoom setting?
Даден разработчик на това приложение е посочил, че тази публикация отговоря на първоначалната тема.
Patrick  [разработчик] 23 ноем. 2023 в 3:12 
Първоначално публикувано от Liane:

In the settings (click the gear on the start screen) you can change the zoom from 2x to 3x.
Patrick  [разработчик] 23 ноем. 2023 в 3:26 
Thanks for playing! :)
Oh...............................................
Too bad I already lost 20% of my eyesight 100% this
Did not know about the 3x zoom. I was going to say that I really had to strain on this map.
Still had a good time. :)
Yeah, this game is nearly impossible to play on the Steam Deck. I've played several hidden cats games but this is the only one I've had to break down and cast to my TV in order to see better. My eyes are killing me and I've zoomed in as far as it can go.
Последно редактиран от burumanet; 11 ян. в 13:45
Yesterday I played "100 Asian Cats" (free to play) and it had a wonderful zoom function.
I always switch the zoom to 3x and this is by far the least amount of zoom I've ever gotten with the 3x in a hidden cats game, everything still feels so small
< >
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 23 ноем. 2023 в 2:35
Публикации: 10