KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
Can We PLEASE Get a Mod To Fix Controllers?
The right stick won't work and I can't snap the camera behind me at all.

In case you want to know:
I've tried Steam input on/off.
I have tried different controllers and they all have the same issues (XBox One, PS4, Switch and 3rd party).
It's not a driver issue because my controllers work for every other game.

Edit: PC specs:
Windows 10
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 1700
4.00 GHZ
Last edited by Everybody do the flop; 21 Jun @ 8:28am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
What controller you using? I am using my ps5 controller and it works just fine.
Originally posted by FEAR:
I edited my initial post.
I have the same problem but it seems that it doesn't affect every xbox controller user (???)
Today i asked a friend of mine to get in my account and download The 1.5 & +2.5 ReMIX
because he has the exact same controller than me and when he launched the game, the controls were already fixed outta nowhere. We check the device manager to see what drivers we have and he has one that it's just a bit newer than mine (even tho i updated my controller drivers a couple days ago).

We both have the Xbox Series X controller and i tried every steam imput thing and nothing worked.
TuxRox 20 Jun @ 10:43pm 
Works fine with both my PS4 controller and Switch Pro Controller.
I use a Xbox for Windows controller, it's bluetooth and is about a year old. Only gets light use. So far I'm almost halfway through 2.5, I'm doing Pridelands 1 through Hollow Bastion 2 tonight. I've used the controller for every minute of gameplay, except for a gummy run where my batteries died and I had to jump to the keyboard. Thank capitalism for wireless peripherals. Worked without any need to fix or change anything.

I can't speak to 1.5 on Steam yet, but the controller worked for an entire playthrough of 1.5 on Epic.
Last edited by WhateverWorks; 20 Jun @ 11:38pm
using a dualshock 4 worked fine for me using the standard official steam input profile.
have you tried wired/wireless? have you tried big picture mode/normal desktop mode?
Last edited by Seb | セビ; 21 Jun @ 12:51am
Originally posted by WhateverWorks:
I use a Xbox for Windows controller, it's bluetooth and is about a year old. Only gets light use. So far I'm almost halfway through 2.5, I'm doing Pridelands 1 through Hollow Bastion 2 tonight. I've used the controller for every minute of gameplay, except for a gummy run where my batteries died and I had to jump to the keyboard. Thank capitalism for wireless peripherals. Worked without any need to fix or change anything.

I can't speak to 1.5 on Steam yet, but the controller worked for an entire playthrough of 1.5 on Epic.
I can't use bluetooth and I always use wired. I think somehow the game always messes up the wired inputs.
Originally posted by Seb | セビ:
using a dualshock 4 worked fine for me using the standard official steam input profile.
have you tried wired/wireless? have you tried big picture mode/normal desktop mode?
I've only tried wired because my PC has no bluetooth support.
What is your Gamepad in particular? I use a DualShock 4 over a direct connection (wired), it should just be plug & play, especially with the Steam Overlay that should give it assured functionality. And may I ask what a GeForce RTX 1700 is? I have heard of a 2070, but, too my knowledge, there are no RTX 1000 series cards.
Last edited by chrisrussell99; 7 Jul @ 10:39am
Originally posted by I-sell-diet-water:
I agree, PS5 DualSense worked great right out the box with DSX/ 360 worked good no DSX, all emulated Xbox Native and PS4 versions of the software all worked...

Now what didn't work to hot, was unplugging the controller then turning it back on, that produced incorrect button representation, X was O and R3 (Right Stick Click) Was pause, This only occured one time, and really it reverted the controls to PS2 Controller, wish I could have seen what binds it set when I unplugged and turned on the controller while running the game lol
Originally posted by chrisrussell99:
What is your Gamepad in particular? I use a DualShock 4 over a direct connection (wired), it should just be plug & play, especially with the Steam Overlay that should give it assured functionality. And may I ask what a GeForce RTX 1700 is? I have heard of a 2070, but, too my knowledge, there are no RTX 1000 series cards.
Every controller I have (PS4, Xbone, Series X/S, Switch and 3rd party). I did find a fix for it by re-mapping the face buttons and changing right stick to mouse.
Sounds like a USB issue actually. Try changing the ports you are using for the controller.
Sounds like your PC is the issue
It's a mystery on why it doesn't work, I have the same issue, controllers just won't work for some, doesn't matter if it's plugged in via usb (even different usb ports) or connected via bluetooth. Kingdom Hearts is literally the only game I've ever had this problem with. It's frustrating.
Originally posted by KaosReigns:
Sounds like a USB issue actually. Try changing the ports you are using for the controller.
Originally posted by Kimarnic:
Sounds like your PC is the issue
Except that my controllers work for every other game.
Last edited by Everybody do the flop; 9 Jul @ 8:15am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50