KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

查看统计:
PS3 Port
Why on earth did Square port the PS3 versions of these games? Pure laziness? Or is there a real reason?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 21 条留言
well there were on epic and now on steam and WE STILL waiting for Melody of memory. I agree that the cut scenes should be in 60 frames coz in KH2, one cut scene is in 60 frames. and I have a big display. So yea they should have like ultra wide or something. but hey at least it's not stuck in EPIC
These are the PS4/XBOX One versions, later ported to Epic and then to Steam (and made Steam Deck verified).

Stop the hate spam. There's too much of your kind trying to get free Steam Points with the clowns.
最后由 Oscar92player 编辑于; 7 月 3 日 下午 1:15
Iron Maiden 7 月 3 日 下午 1:40 
引用自 Oscar92player
These are the PS4/XBOX One versions, later ported to Epic and then to Steam (and made Steam Deck verified).

Stop the hate spam. There's too much of your kind trying to get free Steam Points with the clowns.

It is the ps3 version it is clear as day it is the ps3 version.
daniultima 7 月 3 日 下午 1:50 
引用自 Iron Maiden
引用自 Oscar92player

Can you prove it?
Oscar92player 7 月 3 日 下午 2:28 
引用自 Iron Maiden
引用自 Oscar92player

Whatever you say, kiddo. Keep believing in your children's dreams as long as you can.

When you grow up, prove what you say with reasons, assets, and hopefuly, some knowledge and common sense.

P.S.: Clown.
ShinkuTear 7 月 3 日 下午 3:51 
All I care about, is that this release of KH1 has the original KH1 Ansem VA. That guy did an amazing job, and I am very happy to hear him again so many years later :)

PS3 version or not, I get to enjoy OG Ansem VA hamming it up :)
The only bad in KH PS3 was KH 2 and BBS due to buffering issue with blue ray but atleast it's working fine! Didn't have to deal with crashing most of the time and doesn't have any audio bugs. Can play the game from start to finish. but this steam port is not base from that. while it has the PS3 dna to it, this port is not came from that. this and epic is more close to Xbox One.
最后由 [pGA]PrinCes031 编辑于; 7 月 4 日 上午 7:28
SkramzBop 7 月 4 日 上午 10:59 
引用自 Oscar92player

Not hate spam. I actually love Kingdom hearts, maybe think before leaving such an ignorant comment.
SkramzBop 7 月 4 日 上午 11:00 
引用自 Iron Maiden
引用自 Oscar92player

It IS the PS3 version. Achievements don’t stack and KH1 has the SAME issue that the ps3 version only had where the bottom of the command menu goes crazy when you hold the x/a button down on it before getting summons. Not to mention the anti aliasing being rough (JUST LIKE THE PS3 VERSION)
最后由 SkramzBop 编辑于; 7 月 4 日 上午 11:04
sumolagann 7 月 4 日 上午 11:16 
引用自 Skramz
引用自 Iron Maiden

It IS the PS3 version. Achievements don’t stack and KH1 has the SAME issue that the ps3 version only had where the bottom of the command menu goes crazy when you hold the x/a button down on it before getting summons. Not to mention the anti aliasing being rough (JUST LIKE THE PS3 VERSION)

If true it's shocking I never see it mentioned

however I see it mentioned that "The 358/2 Days and Re:coded movies have trophies in the PS3 version, but they do not have trophies in the PS4 version." and there are no trophies for 358 on here.

are the following present? can't find much info, see this on gamefaqs

"PS4 version got patch updates, whereas PS3 did not.

Things that got patched include but are not limited to:
- Final Xemnas's Reaction Command
- Xemnas 1 (story) Reaction Command crashing the game when using it if, after Xemnas casts Drain on you, you enter/revert from Limit Form before using the RC"

最后由 sumolagann 编辑于; 7 月 4 日 上午 11:18
SkramzBop 7 月 4 日 上午 11:20 
引用自 sumolagann
引用自 Skramz

If true it's shocking I never see it mentioned

are these present still then? can't find much info, see this on gamefaqs

PS4 version got patch updates, whereas PS3 did not.

Things that got patched include but are not limited to:
- Final Xemnas's Reaction Command
- Xemnas 1 (story) Reaction Command crashing the game when using it if, after Xemnas casts Drain on you, you enter/revert from Limit Form before using the RC
Final Zebra Man’s reaction command seems to work fine. I hadn’t thought of testing the building RC crash myself.

I did, however, crash in Halloween Town right after fighting lock, shock and barrel on KH1, whereas the PS3 version also shared the same crash spot.
Shock_&_Awe 7 月 4 日 下午 12:24 
引用自 Skramz
引用自 Iron Maiden

The achievements do stack, so you are incorrect on that bit at the very least. Gonna need actual evidence for this claim.
hope it updates soon
TheJagji56th 7 月 6 日 上午 6:27 
KH was on PS3?
Kimarnic 7 月 6 日 上午 7:16 
引用自 TheJagji56th
KH was on PS3?
The 1.5 2.5 collection only
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 21 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 7 月 3 日 下午 12:59
回复数: 21