KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
"Platinium Trophy" not showing up in KH2.
Hello, i've been grinding KH2 for the 100% + achievements and i don't have the trophy that says i have all achievements ! You can check my steam profile, i have all KH2 Achievements :(
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
there is no 100% achievement
Oh, it's not like the Playstation version ? Disappointing
Yeah, there is no ranking system for achievements on Steam. There is a dynamic rarity system that determent how rare an achievement is based on how many people have bought the game vs. how many people have gotten the achievement though, and on your Steam Profile you can set a thing to show the most rare ones you have.

It would be nice to see Steam have a rankings system like what PSN has though.
Yun Grey 6 Jul @ 11:41am 
I think most people don't care about the dynamic rarity system. It's cool, but I was hoping to get the Platinum Trophy showing that I had obtained all achievements for the game. Kind of just feels incomplete.
Soul 6 Jul @ 11:49am 
Originally posted by Yun Grey:
I think most people don't care about the dynamic rarity system. It's cool, but I was hoping to get the Platinum Trophy showing that I had obtained all achievements for the game. Kind of just feels incomplete.
I mean, if you got all the achievements already for a specific game you shouldn't need a pointless achievement that tells you you got all of the other ones. It's literally just adding 1 achievement for the sake of adding 1 more.
J.P. 6 Jul @ 11:53am 
Gotta chase that dopamine hit, I guess
This is Steam dude, we don't have that pointless trophy system.
Originally posted by Yun Grey:
I guess Steams version of it would be that, when you get all the achievements for a game, it comes up as 100%ed in your library and gives you a ribbon on it. Put because Steam dose not look at the KH collection as individual games, but one whole thing, you would need to get all the achievements related to all the games to get that.
Nope, you gotta get 100% of each game to get the steams version of a platinum. is it worth it? I mean.. personally, I'd rather 100% Final Fantasy 10 then do a complete run of the collection because of how tedious and boring RE:COM is.

There's a Kingdom Hearts speed-runner that I watch by the name of Ninten and he did a 100% RE:COM speedrun... his time was 21 hours. that's with using RNG manipulation stuff and cheesing most of it. you're looking at spending a minimum of 60 hours with that game (according to the website howlongtobeat) and a minimum of 211 hours of the collection if you were rushing.... but it can take as long as 500 hours.

Good luck to you though if you intend to do something like that. It would take me about 2 and a half months straight, playing 5 - 6 hours a day to do something like that, maybe 3 months actually. f*ck that lol.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50