KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
KH2 Menu becoming fuzzy
Anybody else have this problem? It doesn't affect gameplay very much but it is kind of annoying when trying to customize because all the words are covered up by big coloured bars. Not sure how to recreate the problem, it just kind of happens.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Arc 11 Jul @ 6:18am 
This and the crashes just seem to be issues some people have and some don't and there are no fixes for either beyond waiting for the game to be fixed by the devs and leaving a bad review
Its really strange that ive only recently as of today experienced this, i completed kh1 and working on 100% kh2 atm, i thought maybe something was the issue and i reloaded after doing so it was fine for the 1st check but the 2nd time it went right back. Time to get SEs attention ay.
Arc 11 Jul @ 8:25am 
That's the issue with the port, some games work for some people and some don't others. So you play KH1 > 2 hours no issue, try 1 and its broken but you can't refund anymore.
I have no issues with Kh1 myself, just 2
Gangeki 11 Jul @ 9:59am 
Yep, same issue happening now. The visual glitch happens after you close the Journal or Save menu, and the only way to fix is to fully close KH2 and reopen. The weird part is this never happened until today.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50