KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
why the graphics are so bad
I started palying kingom hearts now. I had played it for the first time in 2006 with ps2 emulator and the graphics then were very bad due to how weak our pc was. All games had bad graphics even at max settings 1280x1024 thati played. Now in 2024 that iplay evrything maxed 1440p 60 fps most games have amazing graphics. But kingom hearts graphics are almost the same as it was then in 2006 when iplayed it fo the first time.
I wonder why?
Why they didnt remake the first kingom hearts games with current pcs/graphics? Is 3 the only game with good graphics in the series?
It is a shame for mine RX 6700XT to run a game with such low quality grapihcs.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
because its a collection of 6 titles from the ps2 era. youd be the first to complain that youd have to pay 70$ for only one game
Originally posted by Seb | セビ:
because its a collection of 6 titles from the ps2 era. youd be the first to complain that youd have to pay 70$ for only one game
thes collection is from ps4
Originally posted by SoulReaperAxel:
Originally posted by Seb | セビ:
Which are games from the PS2 era...
Originally posted by Shock_&_Awe:
bbs is psp era
Guri 26 Jul @ 8:07pm 
Originally posted by Shock_&_Awe:
bbs is psp era
psp was weaker than a ps2, technically
Originally posted by Guri:
bbs is psp era
alright buddy, u lost ur perms to talk crap about psp, psp was good for its time
It's an HD port rather than a remake.
Blind 27 Jul @ 1:54am 
maybe you're just being picky, cuz I'm finding the games to look pretty good... but I'm more interested in the animation quality rather than texture fidelity.
I don't get what you mean the game was designed to look like a Disney flik for obvious reasons. So I don't see any reason to complain. The edges are smoother obviously.
J.P. 27 Jul @ 3:44am 
Originally posted by Guri:
alright buddy, u lost ur perms to talk crap about psp, psp was good for its time
Still, weaker than PS2
SHREDDER 27 Jul @ 5:13am 
So only kingom hearts 3 has current graphics?
J.P. 27 Jul @ 5:42am 
Yes, only one with "modern graphics"
Last edited by J.P.; 27 Jul @ 5:42am

But that’s more of a demo prologue to 3.
SHREDDER 27 Jul @ 8:41am 
This is ap rovlem because tKingom hearts is the last that in the series(for now) . Which means that i must play all te other kingom hearts with very bad graphics. These are 6 games
KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
kingomn hearts birth by sleep
kingdom hearts dreamd drop distance
and 0. 2
Last edited by SHREDDER; 27 Jul @ 8:47am
^If you’re playing Kingdom Hearts for graphics, you’re better off playing something else.

And there’s more than 6. Cause 358 is after 2, and Recoded is after BBS. They are movies here but if you want to actually play them then it’s much longer
Last edited by mdesaleah; 27 Jul @ 9:43am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50