KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
Framerate issues
I have it set to Uncapped but I noticed sometimes it will default back to 60fps outside of cutscenes when it shouldn't
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Same problem for me. It also had this problem on the Epic Games version. I havent found a way to fix this.
i put it on 120 fps and game will lag. i set it to 60 and it seems to run okay..

IT JUST crashed
Last edited by I-sell-diet-water; 13 Jun @ 3:05pm
Honestly, your best bet would be to just set the framerate cap to 60 and call it a day.
Blind 13 Jun @ 3:12pm 
yagotta do it in your nvidia settings
disable vsync and use borderless ;)
Yeah, randomly looking at some places on Destiny Island the framerate will go to 60 until I look somewhere else. Really weird.
Yep had the issue when looking at the secret cave next to the waterfall on destiny islands
If it's only the cave it's ok, it's just a small portion of the game. If the other areas have those spots as well it can become really annoying.
Hey this was an issue back on EGS as well. The game is running internally at 60fps always. It uses interpolation to to render the game above that.
Some animations and effects however break at higher frame rates so when they’re being rendered the game jumps back down to 60.
At least that’s what I can to understand is happening.

No real fix for it sadly. Hope that explains it for you tho.
jskyg 13 Jun @ 4:17pm 
Originally posted by ChaosBahamut:
Honestly, your best bet would be to just set the framerate cap to 60 and call it a day.
Yeah really, lol give your video card a break no reason to run this over 60fps.
Originally posted by Tom_Heartbreakz:
I can confirm that this worked :) Thank you so much!

Disabling V-Sync and capping the game at 60fps solved it :D
Monarkey 14 Jun @ 10:30am 
It should he doing this. It’s intentional since some animations are tied to frame rate so your fps will drop to 60fps to accommodate
Hadessos 16 Jun @ 4:43am 
Are you guys ready. I believe I found the solution. I am currently playing the first game with 850 fps average with my 4050.
-Windows settings
-System
-Display
-Graphics
-Click to the game and select options
-Select high performance
If the game is not visible under all apps:
-Select browse from the graphics page
-Locate to, Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/Kingdom Hearts
-Then what I did was adding every exe. there
-Then set all of them to high performance from the all apps area.
Maybe I did extra work by adding all of them, but whatever. At the end, I have 850 fps now.
Don't forget to disable v-sync and remove the fps cap from the game settings.
That fixed everything for me. Thanks.
Vynlann 11 Jul @ 10:02pm 

Just reporting in, this fixed my issues with at least chain of memories, haven't tried any others yet. Was set to 120 fps borderless. Once I disabled vsync it now leaves the cut scenes at 30 fps like intended.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50