KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

View Stats:
Does games in this colection has wierd gamplay like KH:RCOM or BBS?
Title
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
J.P. 29 Jun @ 1:39pm 
Dream Drop Distance has similar elements to BBS, like the command deck, but you have customisable party members
Last edited by J.P.; 29 Jun @ 1:39pm
Aqua 3 Jul @ 7:52am 
Since JP already answered for DDD, I'll answer for other game, 0.2 Birth By Sleep A fragmentary passage play identical to KH3.
I think i consider the drop system as a weird addition on the DDD. it works but it gets annoying as the game goes. 0.2 on the other hand is just KH3 but short. tooooo short.
Dropping in DDD can be annoying, if they didn’t also easily have an item that negates it completely.

At that point it only happens if you forget to use the item
Originally posted by mdesaleah:
Dropping in DDD can be annoying, if they didn’t also easily have an item that negates it completely.

At that point it only happens if you forget to use the item

Thank you for clarifying that. The main reason I havent touched this game is that I really dislike forced mechanics like that. Its the bigget reason I despise Majora's Mask. Time limits are simply irritating.

With an item, at least that can be avoided, as you said.

To be honest, im hating the end of BBS right now, because it pretty much forces you to play a specific way. Terra for example, is forced to be entirely on the defensive for the final fight. Like, defend, reprisal, defend reprisal. Thats the fight, so exciting. If you try to deviate, you die.

Dont even get me started on the Mysterious Figure fight with Terra... im ready to throw tables at random people passing in the street.
Last edited by KaosReigns; 7 Jul @ 1:26pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50