KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

View Stats:
How to make PS4 touch pad work
I heard the PS4 controller touch pad was used in this game. apparently used in certain attacks and to pet your dream eaters. is that removed completely?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Jaark 5 Aug @ 9:14pm 
Are you using steam input? If so, try turning that off and then the game will use the controller natively.

You can't use it for petting dream eaters unfortunately. But I can press the touchpad to access my map. Not sure about certain attacks yet.

I am also using a DS5 controller, but hopefully this works for your DS4 controller.
Last edited by Jaark; 5 Aug @ 9:37pm
Jakey18 5 Aug @ 9:45pm 
i just tried that. It just drops the controller completely. That may be because i have something wrong in the controller settings but i tried turning on and off everything.

i also tried going into controller input settings and setting left track pad as "joystick" and right track pad as nothing. that was close as i could get but its definitely not how its intended to work.
Jaark 5 Aug @ 10:58pm 
Damn, sorry to hear it.

Here's two more things you can try with steam input disabled:
- Turn the controller off (Hold the PS button for 10-15 seconds) and on again. Sometimes steam still likes to catch the controller before the game does, and the game doesn't register it. This fixes it for me.

- Use a USB cable and avoid using bluetooth.

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure sorry. Steam input isn't that bad, from my experience the only downside was that it has no support for the touchpad (could be wrong).
Last edited by Jaark; 5 Aug @ 10:58pm
Jakey18 5 Aug @ 11:47pm 
i kind of figured it out. While holding the home button i can use the touch pad, then i must push the touch pad down to pet the dream eater. so that works fine but still feels off a bit

i tried using holding the home button on the Reality Shift attacks and it actually turns the button QTE prompts into swipe directions, but it doesnt seem to be working right also.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50