KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

View Stats:
Issue in certain menu screens
It's been coming up every once in a while and only after gaming for a certain amount of time, so I assumed it was a memory leak, but now it's happening every time. I get enormous lag when using the cooking menu or the Gummi ship editor, to the point where the game is unplayable. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried updating my GPU driver, and for a while just restarting the game would work, but neither of those are working now.
Last edited by skaglicker; 26 Jun @ 12:58pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
skaglicker 26 Jun @ 12:57pm 
For reference, I'm using an RTX 3080.
Zarian 14 Jul @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by skaglicker:
It's been coming up every once in a while and only after gaming for a certain amount of time, so I assumed it was a memory leak, but now it's happening every time. I get enormous lag when using the cooking menu or the Gummi ship editor, to the point where the game is unplayable. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried updating my GPU driver, and for a while just restarting the game would work, but neither of those are working now.

Getting the same, no fix in site. I found posts on reddit form 3 years ago with people complaining of the same thing, worried they are never going to fix this (game is still version 1.0)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50