KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

View Stats:
Limit Break Bosses put Souls game's to shame
Like holy hell I've beaten quite a few souls games even to 100% without cheese strats and each of these fights puts Artorias, Manus, Lud/Zallen, Elana, Ivory King, Mohg, and Malenia to shame, I've managed to beat young Xehanort and Dark Riku so far but its just insanely stressful. There are so many fewer openings in these fights than all of the soul games and they do not freaken relent. At this point i'll pretty much have to look up guides for each of them or take a break from this game.

Yes i am lvl 99
Yes i have ultimate weapon
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Critical they are absolute nightmares. I would suggest doing a beginner game, and do them there. Once you learn the fights through that, go back to your critical, and destroy them for revenge.

I beat all of them without cheese strats, on critical. So I know it is possible.

Lingering Will on the other hand, I cheesed, and I dont feel any regret.

The other thing you can do, is farm up the mats and synth a crapton of defense boosts.

Wait, no, wrong game. I beat the ones in KH2, not KH3 yet. So nevermind. I dont think the same strats work between them.
Last edited by KaosReigns; 11 Jul @ 1:46pm
I think it mostly becouse KH developers creative with mechanics. In the souls series for example it mostly just roll in corect time.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50