KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

View Stats:
ultima weapon achieve numbers?
How is it that only 9.2% of players have flanmeister (complete every flan mission, needed to get one of the ori+ for synthing ultima weapon) but over 10% have the ultima weapon achieve? something isnt right here.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
they must have used mods, so that's possible
Blind 12 Aug @ 1:07pm 
can you get ori+ anywhere else?
you can get orichalcum+ from a number of sources but all of these only give one as far as i know:

-Getting the Top Score on all 7 Flantastic Minigames
-Taking Pictures of 80 Lucky Emblems
-Exchanging Postcards
-Getting all Treasures in the Arendelle Sled Minigame
-Defeating all the Gummi Ship Boss Battles in the Eclipse Galaxy
-Chest in the Caribbean on Exile Island
-Chest in the Final World upon revisiting it by entering the Portal in the Keyblade Graveyard
You can also get 3 from the Olympus Coliseum mod, or as many as you want by just cheating.
Vallard 12 Aug @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by GODKaiserOs:
you can get orichalcum+ from a number of sources but all of these only give one as far as i know:

-Getting the Top Score on all 7 Flantastic Minigames
-Taking Pictures of 80 Lucky Emblems
-Exchanging Postcards
-Getting all Treasures in the Arendelle Sled Minigame
-Defeating all the Gummi Ship Boss Battles in the Eclipse Galaxy
-Chest in the Caribbean on Exile Island
-Chest in the Final World upon revisiting it by entering the Portal in the Keyblade Graveyard
Yes, without cheats/mods there are exactly 7 ori+s in the game and you get one for each of these. Not quite 100%ing the game but close. Thats why I found it odd that so much fewer people have the flan achieve (which you get just for playing the minigame, not getting the score needed for the ori+) since without cheating you need to do it to craft ultimaweapon.
I did notice these odd numbers myself at one point, and yes, most particularly the Flantastic seven achievement having a lower percentage than ultima weapon crafts achievement.

I guess there is people using specific mods or cheats to get them? Again odd since I have heard at one point Steam release doesn't play some mods properly. But I could be wrong personally.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50