KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
sunilg  [developer] 13 Jun @ 8:59am
Known GPU Issue
An issue with the below GPUs may arise during gameplay preventing progress in the listed titles. The timeline for a potential fix is currently being determined.
Please check your device before purchasing this product.
Affected GPUs:
 - AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT
 - AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Affected titles:
 - KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
 - KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
 - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
 - KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD
 - KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
xarlymh 13 Jun @ 9:07am 
You should pin this post.
BParks21 13 Jun @ 5:20pm 
Please fix gsync compatibility and frame rates above 60FPS with the older titles. Also please add a shader cache pre compilation to Kingdom Hearts 3 when starting the game to avoid Unreal Engine shader cache stutter during gameplay. PLEASE!!!!
Omnises 13 Jun @ 9:58pm 
Ah, unfortunate it's still an issue.
According to AMD community forums rx7000 as whole is affected hopefully for fixing the issue this won't matter, however would be more accurate to just list rx7000 series as whole.
Plex 14 Jun @ 7:09am 
Apparently there are issues with RNDA 3 based GPUs as well, which includes Ryzen Z1 / Z1 Extreme on various handhelds.
If I had a nickel for every time a game that I like has an issue based on the AMD GPU, I would have 2 nickels, not a lot but it is weird that it happened twice.
The game doesn’t really work properly on Nvidia either. When trying to use frame rates higher than 60 fps on an RTX 4090 the game drops to 5-15fps and eventually crashes with an out of memory error. You could always fix that while you are at it as well…
Shia 15 Jun @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by RiGoRmOrTiS:
The game doesn’t really work properly on Nvidia either. When trying to use frame rates higher than 60 fps on an RTX 4090 the game drops to 5-15fps and eventually crashes with an out of memory error. You could always fix that while you are at it as well…

Following this, same issue with RTX 4080 in some cutscenes. It's happening randomly
Last edited by Shia; 15 Jun @ 5:19pm
Xoda 15 Jun @ 6:01pm 
Originally posted by Shia:
Originally posted by RiGoRmOrTiS:

Following this, same issue with RTX 4080 in some cutscenes. It's happening randomly
Same here, very low fps and i don’t know why
Confirmed.I'm using high-end PC w/RTX4090 and getting unplayable fps. Literally stunned by this mess of a port. try all the half-ass solution in the forum. still getting low fps in the mirror tutorial.
Nyx 16 Jun @ 7:44am 
Originally posted by Kazoo Kid:
Confirmed.I'm using high-end PC w/RTX4090 and getting unplayable fps. Literally stunned by this mess of a port. try all the half-ass solution in the forum. still getting low fps in the mirror tutorial.

Seeing a bunch of you guys on super gpus with issues even I on the terrible bad amd gpu that doesn't work seem to have, are you sure your PC isn't launching the game on the igpu or something along those lines.

Also saw a few mention turning off g-sync helped.

Both my desktop 7900xtx and my laptop gtx 1070m runs kingdom hearts 3 flawlessly.
Only my steamdeck struggle maintaining above 45fps

The big problem mentioned here is supposedly everyone with an amd gpu instantly crashing on destiny island in kh1
Originally posted by Nyx:
Originally posted by Kazoo Kid:

Seeing a bunch of you guys on super gpus with issues even I on the terrible bad amd gpu that doesn't work seem to have, are you sure your PC isn't launching the game on the igpu or something along those lines.

Also saw a few mention turning off g-sync helped.

Both my desktop 7900xtx and my laptop gtx 1070m runs kingdom hearts 3 flawlessly.
Only my steamdeck struggle maintaining above 45fps

The big problem mentioned here is supposedly everyone with an amd gpu instantly crashing on destiny island in kh1

my i9-9900k doesn't have an iGPU. I've found when the problem starts if you quickly pause the game a few times it can stop it; but it'll eventually come back at some random time.
gusxandi 16 Jun @ 6:24pm 
I want to upgrade my PC and with this topic, i am afraid of messing up LOL. I was thinking of getting an AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D, so i can have a problem? Or it is literally just related to GPU?
Mylatte 17 Jun @ 12:23am 
Please fix the issue of "Unreal Engine exiting due to D3D device being lost." while editing the Gummi ship. The game just keeps crashing while I edit the ship.
Still no updated? Any news ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50