KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC)

View Stats:
KH3 keeps stuttering!
help me!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Go to the game settings (press the [Esc] key or the (X) button in the MENU), and go to the "Screen" tab.

Set the FPS/Refresh Rate to be unlocked.
Set the V-Sync OFF.

You are welcome.
Last edited by Oscar92player; 17 Jul @ 11:41am
Originally posted by Oscar92player:
Go to the game settings (press the [Esc] key or the (X) button in the MENU), and go to the "Screen" tab.

Set the V-Sync OFF.

You are welcome.
Please don’t give false advice, this doesn’t work, it’s an issue that needs to be (and won’t be) patched
Originally posted by InsipidCjs:

Set the V-Sync OFF.

You are welcome.
Please don’t give false advice, this doesn’t work, it’s an issue that needs to be (and won’t be) patched

It worked for me, and now the game runs well on Steam Deck without stuttering.

Of course, if it is related to a desktop PC using AMD hardware that it is reported as unstable for these games... that won't do, neither the option I gave here nor other possible fixes.

Of course, if it is related to a desktop PC using AMD hardware that it is reported as unstable for these games... that won't do, neither the option I gave here nor other possible fixes.
Then don’t act like that’s a fix??? You didn’t even ask what specs they have? You should’ve at least said having an Amd means you can’t play it because the devs are useless
Again, stop spreading false information
J.P. 18 Jul @ 1:09pm 
This game is smooth as butter on my AMD 7800 XT, unlike the unplayable crash-fest with the rest of the series, save for 0.2. I can honestly say that the game has one of the best frame pacing of any game I've played in a long while.
I have a 120 fps limit in-game, with an external limiter halving it to 60, and v-sync disabled. VRR is enabled on my monitor as well. Only places where I've seen occasional stutters have been some pre-rendered cut scenes. In-engine ones don't suffer from these. That could be VRR-related, since my monitor's VRR range doesn't go low enough.
Last edited by J.P.; 18 Jul @ 1:18pm

Then don’t act like that’s a fix??? You didn’t even ask what specs they have? You should’ve at least said having an Amd means you can’t play it because the devs are useless

You should be the one stopping spreading info about the devs being lazy, as if you know what kind of job it is, or what they need to do.

Do you know what it is really lazy? Your useless comment (fitting for the useless goddess in your profile pic).
Last edited by Oscar92player; 18 Jul @ 1:29pm
InsipidCjs 19 Jul @ 10:04am 

You should be the one stopping spreading info about the devs being lazy, as if you know what kind of job it is, or what they need to do.

Do you know what it is really lazy? Your useless comment (fitting for the useless goddess in your profile pic).
They are lazy, this issue has been known for three years since egs, so stop spreading misinformation simp

They are lazy, this issue has been known for three years since egs, so stop spreading misinformation simp

Whatever you say, useless goddess. Keep drinking wine and sleeping.
Last edited by Oscar92player; 19 Jul @ 10:05am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50