Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator [JP]

Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator [JP]

᲼᲼ 13 Nov, 2023 @ 11:45am
Please make the game downloadable in US region
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
鬱Nova 10 Jan @ 1:31am 
What is the point when there is a global release in a few weeks...
᲼᲼ 10 Jan @ 5:43am 
Because I posted this like 2 months before they announced one.
you can play it right now. i just played for an hour. no English patch ydet though. its a free game. add to library, play. i played on deck in usa. but as its a mobile game highly touch screen at least on deck.

btw ryza is in it. showing off her legs.
᲼᲼ 10 Jan @ 7:42am 
I prefer Ramizel and Elise from Mysterious Book
Originally posted by ᲼᲼:
I prefer Ramizel and Elise from Mysterious Book

They are in game as well. Got a few screenshots of them, and done alchemy and battle with them.
鬱Nova 10 Jan @ 2:37pm 
Originally posted by Sage Pirotess:
you can play it right now. i just played for an hour. no English patch ydet though. its a free game. add to library, play. i played on deck in usa. but as its a mobile game highly touch screen at least on deck.

There won't be an English patch the game is getting a global release the end of the month on android and iOS seemingly. You need to use a VPN to actually download the game or have a Japanese account. It is not as easy as adding to your account.
If it's gonna be like DOAXVV, I'd rather play on JP server. Faster content release, and likely going to get shutdowned after global.
Originally posted by Nova_Æsir2113:
Originally posted by Sage Pirotess:

There won't be an English patch the game is getting a global release the end of the month on android and iOS seemingly. You need to use a VPN to actually download the game or have a Japanese account. It is not as easy as adding to your account.

No, no vpn to download was required, its same as dqx. Yes vpn to set up or log into your account for first time. After that no vpn.

Again my time played shows it. My account is not Japanese, just family shared. So I downloaded, started game up in usa.

Think what you want. Fantssies or irrational thinking is what you end up with. Me I play the game now in usa.
鬱Nova 11 Jan @ 12:38am 
Well tell that to the 50+ users on the Resleriana discord who couldn't download it without a VPN.
Well tell that to the 50+ users on the Resleriana discord who couldn't download it without a VPN.

Well they are clueless or just lying. Unlike dqx what cost money to buy. This games free and my play log shows I played it yesterday.

It's not that they need a vpn. They probably just lying as they dont have jp account.

Again I set up a jp account long ago. Hence got dqx and other games. Just family share it and can play on normal account.

Actually in this games case it binds you to 1 steam account after loading. So technically my jp account can load now but not play as my USA account is tied to it.

And btw I download itbon deck and pc. The deck doesn't even support vons as not windows.. so yea your friends maybe high on something.
Last edited by Sage Pirotess; 11 Jan @ 2:53am
鬱Nova 11 Jan @ 3:31am 
Well clearly you are lying then because in another page you said you just downloaded it and that you didn't have a Japanese account. If you want to download it on the main account and not the convoluted method you mentioned with family share you NEED a VPN to download the game to you main account.

Nobody in this case is lying because they used a method available to them to not go through all the hoops you did.

So yeah instead of insulting people who I don't know nor do you know maybe you should actually be clearer and grow up?
Last edited by 鬱Nova; 11 Jan @ 3:41am
Well clearly you are lying then because in another page you said you just downloaded it and that you didn't have a Japanese account. If you want to download it on the main account and not the convoluted method you mentioned with family share you NEED a VPN to download the game to you main account.

Nobody in this case is lying because they used a method available to them to not go through all the hoops you did.

So yeah instead of insulting people who I don't know nor do you know maybe you should actually be clearer and grow up?

Never said I never had a jp account. I said I downloaded , registered and played it on my main account. Not my jp account
Melodia 11 Jan @ 6:21am 

It's par for the course for this poster. They do it all the time.
Wehzy 10 Aug @ 4:31am 
You realize US is not the whole world right? Typical american and their knowledge.
᲼᲼ 10 Aug @ 7:54am 
Originally posted by Wehzy:
You realize US is not the whole world right? Typical american and their knowledge.
Do you chimp out anytime someone mentions the US in any context whatsoever?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50