Gauntlet™

Gauntlet™

View Stats:
How to share pack to friends?
I have bought Gauntlet™ Slayer Edition - 4 Pack , but can't to find share menu to friends.

Anyone can help me for it? Thanks in advance.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I have the same question... hope to see this answered soon. Now, get away from that food!
Kargor 6 Jul @ 5:03am 
Aren't the 4-packs still using the old inventory gifts? You might have 3 gifts for the game in your inventory, which you can trade to friends. There's also a "send gift..." button on the inventory item; not sure what it does exactly.

Note that these gifts are permanent licenses -- you give one to someone, and they'll own it.
Last edited by Kargor; 6 Jul @ 5:04am
Maxi 6 Jul @ 6:56pm 
The "send gift" button takes you to a menu where you can select someone from your friendlist to receive the gift. The same menu you get, when you buy a normal gift in the store.
Originally posted by Kargor:
Aren't the 4-packs still using the old inventory gifts? You might have 3 gifts for the game in your inventory, which you can trade to friends. There's also a "send gift..." button on the inventory item; not sure what it does exactly.

Note that these gifts are permanent licenses -- you give one to someone, and they'll own it.

Yes, this was the ticket. Perfect. Found in inventory... sent as gift. Thanks!!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50