Relic: Ring of Mirrors

Valkyrie
---
Weapon: Final Justice
Potion: Mark of the Commander
Relic: Boots of Ranadam

Elf
---
Weapon: Shadowstrike (sometimes switch for Questor's Bow)
Potion: Dryad's Flute

Wizard
---
Weapon: Hollow Chapters
Potion: Mercury Vial

I don't play Necromancer, so whatever.

Still wondering if Divine Aegis is a reasonable alternative for the Valkyrie over her Summon potion.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
There is a meta especially for endless but hats off to Arrowhead for making such variety available, tiz the spice of life
Ring of Mirrors is like the only thing worth slotting 99% of the time on all classes.
Originally posted by RayRay_Jackson:
Ring of Mirrors is like the only thing worth slotting 99% of the time on all classes.

Worthless for a Valkyrie though. And Ranadam is a good choice for Murder Warriors too.

I play a Destructo-Spin Warrior though, and Ring of Mirrors gives me a useful distraction as I come out of a spin.
Thor
Herald of the War God (I think he can afford a weaker area attack with his shout and it is usually better to give him a ranged option.
The Prize: Big Thor usually kills a third of the monsters and a summoning stone in one potion, one of the best potion abilities.
Ring of Mirrors: get used to this one.

Thyra
Final Justice (Thyra really needs the area clearing halberd effect. I really like the halberd throwing ability but the nerf to the dash is too much. And the divine smite one is cool and in theory it should be very useful for clearing stones and big monsters, but I can't usually make the flow work as well withou the halberd sweep
Talisman: I am not sure yet if I like the summon valkyries or invincibility one more yet. I found the invincibility one underwhelming and just bought the summon one. If that's bad I will just stick to the heavy swipe one as it's solid against summoning stones.

Merlin
I honestly don't know. I really like all of his spellbooks and they seem balanced. The infernal one has good DPS and AOE with a powerful combo to kill summoning stones/ The base spellbook has a low DPS and good control elements. The channeling sphere has the best DPS but poor AOE and decent utility/control. And the void book has the most control and utility with decent AOE as well. Maybe not *quite* a 4 way tie but I still don't have a favorite yet even though he is my most played character.
Talisman: the shield one is by far the best. It lasts forever and is huge and lets you get a ton of damage in.
Ring of Mirrors: the best relic and on this character this is the best of all of them, as the illusions have insane DPS and AOE.

Questor
I currently use his exploding bomb one but the invisibility bow might also be good, I have not tested it yet.
Talisman: not sure yet as I have the least experience with this player. I see a lot of players using the dryad's song, but Summoning attackers could be good too, I will have to test it.
Ring of Mirrors

Lillith
She has three weapons that can be fully OP: the skeleton fighters one, which makes a solid line of defense and attack, the Skeleton archers which are actually broken once you set up a second line of attackers, and the one that summons ghosts can be super aggressive too but it is really easy to have your momentum collapse. The one with the ranged attack is solid too but requires precision in aiming that is tough to pull off on a controller and requires more skill. She just has no bad options here but the best is probaly the archers, with the ghosts in second.
SHE HAS ZERO GOOD TALISMANS :(
Ring of Miirrors.
8-Kit 26 Apr @ 7:52am 
[Warrior]
Weapon: Murder - It's the best one, no questions asked. The damage is absurd, it doesnt force you into an uncessarily long animaton, the attack comes out quite fast and the cooldown is absurdly low. This weapon is way too overtuned thanks to it's cooldown and it makes it for the best Thor weapon.
Talisman: The prize - yep
Relic: Boots of Ranadam - Lowers cooldown of your spec, and it allows you to move around much more effieciently.

[Valkyrie]
Weapon: Final Justice - Same thing as thor except maybe not as op thanks to cooldown being more reasonable. I tried a lot to use her default weapon but sometimes the shield even gets stuck in the air and you become a shieldless Thyra, not good. Final justice best option.
Talisman: Mark of the commander if solo, Guardian symbol if not-solo - I'd say guardian symbol is always the best but it can feel underwhelming when playing solo.
Relic: Boots of Ranadam - Same as Thor

[Wizard]
Weapon: Merlin's Spellbook - It's not the best but i feel like it has the best design, honestly. With the other books i feel like you end up using less spells than with this one. Most of the time you will be using the spells of that specific book if you swap and i don't like that. I feel like i have to use way more spells when playing with this book. However, Sinister Sentience is the worst which makes this book not the worst xD
Talisman: Merlin's Bookmark - Magicite is kinda bad without Hollow Chapters, and Mercury vial is kinda bad when you really need to be moving. Bookmark is the most versatile one, sadly, since it does feel kinda underwhelming compared to other characters' potions.
Relic: Boots of Ranadam - Lowers cooldown of spells in general, makes chain lightning feel much stronger, is good for a character with the worst mobility.

[Elf]
Weapon: The Messenger - It's imo the best option, the mortar's direct hit does way too much damage and can shoot over the crowd of enemies following you. The vault shot is really useful at the right times, as it's an iframe that can interrupt even your own dash, so it can really save your ass.
Talisman: Dryad's Flute is the best, but if i'm solo i might pick Questor's first arrowhead.
Relic: Boots of Ranadam - Tested mirrors just now and it sucks lmao. I barely play elf tho.

[Necromancer]
Weapon: Lilith's Sceptre - It seems really bad after you unlock anything else, but after trying my best to enjoy Necromancer i found out that the distraction caused by Summon Skeletal Soldiers is the best spec. Leon's guide says Vampiric is often considered the best weapon in the game, i can't for my life seem to be able to use it well, and archers are destroyed so ♥♥♥♥♥♥ fast because they stay on the same spot so much. Ghosts are easy to use but that weapon is not very fun.
Talisman: Lilith's Heart - It's the best. It's not amazing but the other ones are way too underwhelming to be worth it.
Relic: Boots of Ranadam - Same as wizard, kind of. Would prob be better to use something else but i'd rather get used to the Ranadam cooldown on everyone.

EDIT: I now use boots of ranadam for everyone lmao. I gotta be mindful with 'em on Thor because they decrease the More for Thor duration while boots are active, but they are great on anyone.
Last edited by 8-Kit; 29 Apr @ 9:33pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50