Gauntlet™

Gauntlet™

View Stats:
Multiplayer
Is there a way to join easily an online game with random players in this game?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Pendragon 15 May, 2021 @ 6:37am 
yes. all the time. I have a gauntlet chat group that run trials by veterans, if you're interested.
Ludewich 15 May, 2021 @ 10:13am 
I played this game a long time ago and I am wondering if it makes sense to replay it ... with random players. I would start as a noob.

Assuming I would buy the steam version, how many players are available in random lobbies? Is there an active community (as Helldivers, for example)? Or are there merely the absolute pro players running challenges which are way behond the standard player?
Tuxicoman [FR] 18 May, 2021 @ 2:41pm 
I just bought it but cannot find any online game to join...
Scally 19 May, 2021 @ 2:07am 
In my experience if I host a public game, random players will join at some point. I haven't played in a few weeks but will be starting up again soon. Especially if you host an Endless game, you'll find players just joining to help.

Occasionally if you search for a public game you might end up joining something like Floor 8562, don't be surprised if you get kicked from the game - I usually tend to quit those games anyway because it tends to be too stressful. It seems unfriendly but it's probably a group of friends who should really be in a private game.
Pendragon 19 May, 2021 @ 5:50am 
Originally posted by TuxicomanFR:

friend request sent. There is a discord group and steam chat group as well. I play this game every day.
sbutler469 14 Apr, 2022 @ 8:15pm 
Originally posted by Pendragon:

friend request sent. There is a discord group and steam chat group as well. I play this game every day.
--- I would love to get in on this!
GrimYeeter 22 Oct, 2022 @ 1:23pm 

could i join would like to play the game with a full party
jennesis__ 5 Nov, 2022 @ 7:22pm 
Originally posted by Tuxicoman FR:

sent friend request
jennesis__ 5 Nov, 2022 @ 7:23pm 

I sent a friend request if you guys are still active and playing
jennesis__ 5 Nov, 2022 @ 7:24pm 
Originally posted by GrimYeeter:

could i join would like to play the game with a full party

me too, i just sent you a friend request
jennesis__ 5 Nov, 2022 @ 7:25pm 
Originally posted by sbutler469:

--- I would love to get in on this!

sameee sent you a friend request, please let me know about the chats tyty!
I haven’t just got into this…nostalgia from my youth and can’t find any online players 😥
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50