AI Sparks Studio

AI Sparks Studio

DanniXXI92 12 Nov, 2023 @ 1:09am
I'm curious
I'm really interested in this program to be honest. I find it quite intriguing in every way. The usefulness it can provide for different areas is magnificent. I just wanted to know the release date for it, that's all.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Daniel D.  [developer] 12 Nov, 2023 @ 6:26pm 
Dear DanniXXI92,

Thank you for your interest in AI Sparks Studio! I'm thrilled to hear that you find the program intriguing and recognize its potential usefulness across different areas.

Regarding the release date, the Steam review team is currently working on the app's approval, and as such, we've updated the Steam store page to reflect a "coming soon" status. This ensures that we can provide you with the best possible product upon release.

I'd like to remind you that AI Sparks Studio is a tool for developers, and it requires an account with the OpenAI Developer Platform to engage in discussions with an AI. In the meantime, you can use the OpenAI Playground on their platform to have discussions with an AI and get a feel for what you can achieve with AI Sparks Studio once it's available.

I appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through the review process with Steam. Stay tuned for updates, and I can't wait to see how AI Sparks Studio will support your projects!

Best regards,
Daniel
DanniXXI92 19 Nov, 2023 @ 12:51am 
I would like to ask: Do you already have a release date for this fantastic program of proportions? Can I even be bold in saying that more astronomical proportions will be released properly?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 12 Nov, 2023 @ 1:09am