AI Sparks Studio

AI Sparks Studio

DanniXXI92 21 Dec, 2023 @ 8:19am
I'm curious
It's been a while since there was any news about it. Honestly, I would like to know more about it. Even if it's not much to be honest. Sometimes you don't get much information. I'm really interested in the same.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Daniel D.  [developer] 23 Dec, 2023 @ 7:10am 
Dear DanniXXI92,

Thank you for your continued interest in AI Sparks Studio. I apologize for the lack of updates; we are still in the process of working with Steam to ensure everything is in order for a smooth release. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regarding your interest, I want to ensure that AI Sparks Studio meets your expectations. As previously mentioned (in the previous discussion thread that you have created), the app requires an account with the OpenAI Developer Platform to engage in discussions with an AI. Have you had the chance to try out the OpenAI Playground as I suggested earlier? It would be great to hear about your experience with it, as it's similar to the interactions you can expect with AI Sparks Studio.

Your feedback on this would be invaluable, and it would also help me understand how I can assist you further. Once I have a better idea of your familiarity with these AI interactions, we can discuss the next steps, which may include access to a closed beta version of AI Sparks Studio.

Best regards,
Daniel
DanniXXI92 26 Dec, 2023 @ 3:49am 
I have different experiences to be honest. I've been using Chat-GPT for a long time to be honest.

I used it for different purposes, to be honest I will mention some of them:

- I created characters with the aim of creating a book (I'm a writer and I've already released a book. But, it's in Portuguese.

- To create a card game.

- I tested whether he would be able to create stories. It's quite efficient. A slightly negative side is that he does not accept creating characters over the age of 18 and stories in this age range. That would be interesting. Reducing this strictness would help a lot. But, of course, people over 18 can use it. As I am a writer, it would be magnificent.

If you want, I can say more things so you can help without any problems.
Daniel D.  [developer] 26 Dec, 2023 @ 7:31am 
Dear DanniXXI92,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with ChatGPT; it's fascinating to hear about the diverse ways you've been utilizing AI to fuel your creativity. Your work as a writer and your efforts in crafting characters and stories are exactly the kind of innovative use-cases AI Sparks Studio is designed to support.

I'm excited to let you know that AI Sparks Studio allows for a high degree of customization, including the ability to specify the AI's System role to prime it for specific fields of expertise. This feature can enhance the AI's performance and the quality of its output, which could be particularly beneficial for your writing and game design projects.

Moreover, while AI Sparks Studio's user interface is in English, you'll be able to converse with the AI in Portuguese.

Given your experience and interest, I'd like to invite you to join the closed beta testing of AI Sparks Studio. If you have an account at platform.openai.com and are interested in trying out AI Sparks Studio with it, please contact me via private message to discuss joining the closed beta testing access.

I'm looking forward to your participation and to receiving your insights on how AI Sparks Studio can further assist you in your creative endeavors.

Best regards,
Daniel
DanniXXI92 27 Dec, 2023 @ 12:03am 
I do have access. I use my Google account to log in to be honest.
Good morning to you, Daniel. I would like to know when the beta will be released?
Daniel D.  [developer] 2 Jan @ 10:36am 
Originally posted by DanniXXI92:
Good morning to you, Daniel. I would like to know when the beta will be released?
Hello DanniXXI92,

The closed beta access is handled on an individual basis. If you are interested in participating in the beta testing of AI Sparks Studio, feel free to contact me via a Steam private message or at the official support email ai@aisparksstudio.com, so I can provide you with a Steam activation key.

Kind regards,
Daniel
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 21 Dec, 2023 @ 8:19am