The World's Egg - For Those Who Dream

The World's Egg - For Those Who Dream

Is it a corruption game?
I can barely find any info about this game. Is it a corruption style rpg? Is it worth playing if my favorite game in the genre is Celesphonia?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Gallery 30 Mar @ 9:52am 
Kinda but at the same time not really, at least not as in-depth as Celesphonia or Ambrosia. If those two games are your benchmark then you will probably be disappointed. This game has no maps to explore and instead is also one of those spend-stamina-to-advance types.

And if you reach a certain point in the game while having built up too much corruption then you get tossed into the bad ending (which isn't very likely unless you actually purposely lose a lot of battles because the game's pretty easy even on hard difficulty), the MC will transform into this cool-looking monster that I really wish we can fight the final boss with (we can't), you get to fight some random encounters as said monster. see some scenes and... that's about it. Really wish monster MC wasn't so underutilized like in Celesphonia but oh well.
Originally posted by Gallery:
Kinda but at the same time not really, at least not as in-depth as Celesphonia or Ambrosia. If those two games are your benchmark then you will probably be disappointed. This game has no maps to explore and instead is also one of those spend-stamina-to-advance types.

And if you reach a certain point in the game while having built up too much corruption then you get tossed into the bad ending (which isn't very likely unless you actually purposely lose a lot of battles because the game's pretty easy even on hard difficulty), the MC will transform into this cool-looking monster that I really wish we can fight the final boss with (we can't), you get to fight some random encounters as said monster. see some scenes and... that's about it. Really wish monster MC wasn't so underutilized like in Celesphonia but oh well.

You basically are forced into Bad Ending, since to see Tier 2 Scenes you need at least 99 Contamination. Watching T2 Scenes obviously add more Contamination and the Dungeon in which the Game checks your Contamination to decide what happens add up another +20 Contamination for watching the Scenes.

Oh yeah 150 or Higher Contamination = Bad Ending.

One thing Gallery did not mention is, that the game allows you to continue playing the Story by resetting your Contamination to Zero.

Wish we could choose between 0,49,99 instead, getting her back to 100+ was annoying.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50