Dead Rising 3

Dead Rising 3

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Struni 21 Sep, 2014 @ 6:42am
Unlimited time?
How do I get it in the game I have the pre order edition?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Effeect 21 Sep, 2014 @ 7:21am 
The game is TIMED, there is no way to disable it. Its part of the game.
robotman5 21 Sep, 2014 @ 7:33am 
i hear the untold stories doesnt have the timer in em
Murtok 21 Sep, 2014 @ 8:53am 
just finished the first episode of untold storys... and yes, there is no timer. but you can't collect any wardrobe-pieces! (sry, if my english is too bad;)
Buck 21 Sep, 2014 @ 9:09am 
Just ignore the timer and do whatever you want. Like in the previous games, Experience/levels carries over. Just do whatever and start a new game when time runs out.
Mikfail 21 Sep, 2014 @ 10:20am 
There are parts in the game where you will have infinite time, one of which is the beginning after the intro & another I know of is at the end in overtime (dont go to the theatre roof objective rite away)
Idlemind 21 Sep, 2014 @ 10:59am 
Time limit again? Ok, you guys are having too much fun - times up... why... pass.. at least until a sale.
The Slayer™ 21 Sep, 2014 @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by Scootis79:
Time limit again? Ok, you guys are having too much fun - times up... why... pass.. at least until a sale.
LoL, sad person...
Moffin Bovin 21 Sep, 2014 @ 12:43pm 
Originally posted by Scootis79:

i would say that the Dead Rising games are not the games for you.
Plake 21 Sep, 2014 @ 12:52pm 
Originally posted by Mikfail:
(...) & another I know of is at the end in overtime (dont go to the theatre roof objective rite away)
Thank you for this info without spoiling too much! I was wondering already if i should stop in Chapter 6 and try to get all collectibles, only to start the story all over again to save everyone...
@Topic: In the older games (especially DR1) i found the timelimit very short, but here its a breeze so far (currently chapter 7). DR3 is my favorite of them all! =)
Clement 2 Sep @ 5:29pm 
This thread was quite old before the recent post, so we're locking it to prevent confusion.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50