iRacing

iRacing

Tony 18 May @ 3:52pm
I will never play this game.
Where to start? First the fan bois. They tout this game up but doesn't have a clue what racing a car is. 2nd, all the cease and desist letters they put out during the beta stage when they called themselves FIRST trying to kill NR 2003. I was glad to see Tim McArthur beat them and win a settlement. Lastly, but most importantly, they are thieves. They asked David Noonan to borrow a utility he created for their testing. He gave it to them in good faith. When FIRST was done with it, they sent him a cease and desist letter stating it was their program now and he was not to use it ever again. Not to mention you get Henry no more then a mile from a spread sheet, he couldn't drive nails in a snowbank. Far as im concerned Iracing can go pound sand and people finally see the idiocy of their scheme.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Then why do you post here?
Tony 18 May @ 7:11pm 
Originally posted by Ancient Oldie:
I will tell you why. I want people to know who don't just how under handed and shady this company is, and how dishonest they are. I was working with thepits, which Noonan was a part of, at the time all this went down. Needless to say this game has been out this long, and net pro still had a better tire model back in 05.
to let everyone know how shady this developer is...? lets use our heads here
Tony 18 May @ 7:46pm 
Originally posted by gran autismo:
to let everyone know how shady this developer is...? lets use our heads here
I watched it start from Project Wildfire. Did you?
cool story bro, im sure they will miss your 12 bucks a month
Tony 19 May @ 11:19am 
Originally posted by uL Willy-G:
Your choice to be sheared as a sheep.
You really cant figure that out?
Wait... you have to pay more than once?
Originally posted by EmotionallyBroken:
Wait... you have to pay more than once?
It's subscription-based.
love learning history, amazing some ppl just don't want to know the truth its like omg what do i do now FEAR sets in.
Tony 27 May @ 12:28pm 
Originally posted by Jason Cooper:
love learning history, amazing some ppl just don't want to know the truth its like omg what do i do now FEAR sets in.
Are you even sure of your origins?
Originally posted by Tony:
Where to start? First the fan bois. They tout this game up but doesn't have a clue what racing a car is.

Uhmm... Max Verstappen says hello to you. And I see a whole mob of other professional drivers waving at you.
sO_RoNerY 31 May @ 1:57am 
Wasn’t going to play the game anyway. Came here to read threads and posts. I’m no fool to pay a subscription in order to play it. Rather play E.T. or Superman 64 than this iRacing.
Originally posted by B✪✪tsy:
Originally posted by Tony:
Where to start? First the fan bois. They tout this game up but doesn't have a clue what racing a car is.

Uhmm... Max Verstappen says hello to you. And I see a whole mob of other professional drivers waving at you.
and this years daytona 500 winner, and rajah caruth, as well as other nascar drivers,

like seriously, how do you expect people to take you seriously when the first thing you put in your rant is a completely wrong and stupid statement
iRacing is the only racing sim where I don't run into any technical problems or issues with my Fanatec wheel or VR headset. I don't know what it is about Assetto Corsa, but its settings always break. No other racing sim has the number of tracks that iRacing has either. You have to pay a premium for those tracks, but its worth it for the ease, accessibility, and quality.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Per page: 1530 50