Supermarket Simulator

Supermarket Simulator

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Cannias  [developer] 25 Feb @ 1:56am
A MESSAGE FROM THE DEV
Hi all,

The dev of Supermarket Simulator is here!

I want to thank you all for playing the game and for your interest. This has been a crazy week for me. I wasn't expecting this much.

I'm the only dev of the game and also doing everything else pretty much alone.
I'm trying to keep up with all your feedback and issues you encounter. Working on daily patches, balancing, etc.

I'm sorry that I couldn't reply to you all one by one as I used to do before the release but just know that I'm working to make the game better.

My first priority is to fix all the bugs. Then I'll work on your suggestions related to LoQ such as keyboard entry for card reader etc. And then I'll develop more content as in my road map.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the game.

Thanks for all the support <3
Have fun!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,057 comments
Ditow27 25 Feb @ 1:58am 
Do your best 😉
sTheFou 25 Feb @ 2:03am 
Courage pour tout le boulot et merci !
SD9410 25 Feb @ 3:05am 
You have an ace up in your sleeve, keep it up
omikron10 25 Feb @ 3:06am 
You definitely have something there, but you need to take into account the community's remarks in order to make a more playable game. I bought it, but I quickly got bored since I do not see an actual progress other than restocking the shelves. You have a lot of work to do but since this is a paid product, you definitely need to put some more work to this project. The community will generously give you free ideas, implementation is your responsibility
Hello. Thank you for the game. Just have a question. The new patch is out, but ingame version still shows the last patch. Is it a bug?
- Birds Pride - 25 Feb @ 3:49am 
I really do like the game. Implementing some NPCs that can restock shelves would make it a loooot less repetitive tough. Would love that!
Katulu 25 Feb @ 3:53am 
Nice job! Are you planning to add controller support?
Xyz92i 25 Feb @ 4:21am 
A Automatic restock system will be greatly welcome,
Applejack 25 Feb @ 4:27am 
This game is already so good! I've played it 32 hours and I'm not bored! :D Very good job, dev! Thank you for this game! <3

Edit 4/2024:

Now I've played 229 hours and I'll still continue playing this. I'm waiting the future updates but Supermarket Simulator has already gave me so many good hours with it. It's interesting to see how this project proceeds! :)

Take your time! <3
Last edited by Applejack; 27 Apr @ 10:04am
CG Production 25 Feb @ 4:39am 
Been working in retail for 10 years, there is a lot I would like to see
1. Dinner meals - If not already added
2. Price change should be once every 7 days - Daily price change is very annoying
3. More meat - I know there is some meat but I would love to see more
4. ATM - I would love for my store to have a ATM
5. Self-Checkout - I would love to have a self checkout option as well
6. Front end snacks - Front end snacks candy bars, gum, little bags of chips, 20oz bottle soda etc
7. More detail on end of day wadge - Able to see how many cards we took in
If I think of more I will comment ;)
Gezoes 25 Feb @ 4:48am 
Being able to switch to an inverted mouse would be really nice.
Razer 25 Feb @ 4:55am 
Great work and know we're all very appreciative of your efforts! I think this game could end up making you a lot of money if you're able to keep up with suggested improvements and well deserved too. Thank you.
copied ceiling lights on the ceiling
I would like to see some different lights in the game. Personally I think the ones we have now are not strong enough.
Steemy Bon Bon 25 Feb @ 6:00am 
Thank you for making such a fantastic game!! Its really helped me cope with a lot of things going on at the moment. So thank you <3
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,057 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 25 Feb @ 1:56am