Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Does anyone really believe..
This will be anything like the Indy you know and love? Because it won't its just another Disney bait and switch "adapted for modern audiences".

My brothers I implore you, how many times will you allow yourself to be conned by these people.
Last edited by PC Panda; 8 Feb @ 2:19am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Tanoomba (Banned) 8 Feb @ 4:44am 
I believe it makes exponentially more sense to actually wait until a game releases before jumping to conclusions and passing judgement on it. There is nothing to be gained by deciding NOW that the game will be terrible (far any reason).
Originally posted by Tanoomba:
I believe it makes exponentially more sense to actually wait until a game releases before jumping to conclusions and passing judgement on it. There is nothing to be gained by deciding NOW that the game will be terrible (far any reason).
Its reasonable to do so. So you know what pattern recognition is though?
Tanoomba (Banned) 8 Feb @ 1:25pm 
Originally posted by PC Panda:
Its reasonable to do so.
It's not, though. There is literally nothing to be gained by complaining about a game that hasn't released because you assume it's going to be terrible. All it does is perpetuate the "entitled gamer" stereotype.
Its reasonable to do so.
It's not, though. There is literally nothing to be gained by complaining about a game that hasn't released because you assume it's going to be terrible. All it does is perpetuate the "entitled gamer" stereotype.
Let me ask you this, and I've talk to you before, I know your agenda, if you put your hand on the stove and it burns, you take if off right? Say you do that 5 times for some reason because you're sure the stove turned itself off and its burnt again, would it not be reasonable to assume, if you did put your hand on it again it will most likely be burnt lol

If you want to talk in certainties, which isn't really how life is navigated, sure wait for some gameplay to come out and give it a good long watch but I don't believe for a second that's worth my time, maybe it's worth yours given your beliefs but I wasn't even really addressing you.
Last edited by PC Panda; 8 Feb @ 1:40pm
Tanoomba (Banned) 8 Feb @ 2:23pm 
Let me ask you this, and I've talk to you before, I know your agenda, if you put your hand on the stove and it burns, you take if off right? Say you do that 5 times for some reason because you're sure the stove turned itself off and its burnt again, would it not be reasonable to assume, if you did put your hand on it again it will most likely be burnt lol
False equivalence. We're talking about entertainment media, which despite your "pattern recognition" is not as predictable as you think. And besides, you ignored my point which is that there is nothing to be gained by complaining about a game before it's released.
PC Panda 8 Feb @ 2:26pm 
False equivalence. We're talking about entertainment media, which despite your "pattern recognition" is not as predictable as you think. And besides, you ignored my point which is that there is nothing to be gained by complaining about a game before it's released.
FALSE?!? Lol.... OBJECTION?!? *points finger*

... alright Imma just ignore you now, but thanks for stopping by
Last edited by PC Panda; 8 Feb @ 2:30pm
Why pester a board for a game you’re not interested in? You think watching additional gameplay is a waste of time, yet here you are posting this (and other posts). Seems like a waste of time to me.
Originally posted by Shock_&_Awe:
Why pester a board for a game you’re not interested in? You think watching additional gameplay is a waste of time, yet here you are posting this (and other posts). Seems like a waste of time to me.
Too much time, like they are pretty sneaky I'd have to watch hours, id prefer to watch a bunch of movies in that time.
Last edited by PC Panda; 8 Feb @ 4:23pm
🍀 9 Feb @ 7:34am 
This will be anything like the Indy you know and love? Because it won't its just another Disney bait and switch "adapted for modern audiences".

My brothers I implore you, how many times will you allow yourself to be conned by these people.
It's going to be ruined by wokeism
The game isn't even out yet and it's set before Last Crusade when Indy is in his Prime and isn't old and grumpy.

If you're not interested in it then just don't get it. Simple as that. But if you have nothing better to do but to discourage people from getting a game that's not even out yet for reasons being pretty much "just because" then you should find another hobby.
Last edited by earlybird; 9 Feb @ 3:57pm
Originally posted by earlybird:
The game isn't even out yet and it's set before Last Crusade when Indy is in his Prime and isn't old and grumpy.

If you're not interested in it then just don't get it. Simple as that. But if you have nothing better to do but to discourage people from getting a game that's not even out yet for reasons being pretty much "just because" then you should find another hobby.
You are entitled to your opinion but nah I think I will continue to share my opinions and thoughts on the matter, luckily cancelling is so 2023 now
Last edited by PC Panda; 9 Feb @ 4:12pm

You are entitled to your opinion but nah I think I will continue to share my opinions and thoughts on the matter, luckily cancelling is so 2023 now

I'm going to get right to it, everyone knows you will 100% boycott this game and won't get this or any Indiana Jones video games for even for a penny. You have no means being here if you're not going to get it so shut up.
Last edited by earlybird; 9 Feb @ 5:01pm

I'm going to get right to it, everyone knows you will 100% boycott this game and won't get this or any Indiana Jones video games for even for a penny. You have no means being here if you're not going to get it so shut up.
Nah, think I'll share my views and opinions on the matter and if Disney had any sense they'd pay attention, by Disney game 3, assuming they don't screw up, they might start getting players interested again.

I actually own a few Indy games btw, granted none made recently
Last edited by PC Panda; 9 Feb @ 5:00pm

Nah, think I'll share my views and opinions on the matter and if Disney had any sense they'd pay attention, by Disney game 3, assuming they don't screw up, they might start getting players interested again.

There's something in life called letting things go. I suggest you do it.

There's something in life called letting things go. I suggest you do it.
Oh sure that's true and in many ways I have, I've moved on in the types of games I play, the ones I will and won't buy my expectations for Disney products.

I think you're taking this much more personally than intended
Last edited by PC Panda; 9 Feb @ 5:59pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50