Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Marcosdonalt 5 Aug @ 3:42pm
FIRST PERSON VIEW?
YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! IT HAD TO BE 3RD PERSON VIEW! YOU HAVE RUINED THE GAME.
Last edited by Marcosdonalt; 13 Sep @ 7:44am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
lol imagine being so upset over 1st and 3rd person
Last edited by ThotsBContagious; 8 Aug @ 11:00am
Silver 8 Aug @ 6:08pm 
Originally posted by Marcosdonalt:
YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME IT HAD TO BE 3RD PERSON VIEW! YOU HAVE RUINED THE GAME.
Yep someone at Disney is clueless.
But just sit back and watch how this game will bomb
I hope they make Mortal Kombat first person one day and with vr.
And I for one, am only interested because of the first person perspective. I prefer exploring in first person, my character in third person is kinda a distracter to me so I end up neglecting half or more the details of the world I should be exploring and admiring. I could never understand how people view third person is more immersive when you're not viewing it through your own eyes instead of staring at the back of your own head, being mildly blind to whatever is directly infront of your own face.

it is a odd choice for a Indiana Jones game though, but a welcome one for me.
Xelance 9 Aug @ 5:04am 
first person best
Originally posted by Arath Hunter:
I could never understand how people view third person is more immersive when you're not viewing it through your own eyes instead of staring at the back of your own head, being mildly blind to whatever is directly infront of your own face.

It simply strongly depends on the type of game.
Ever played Elden Ring? Yeah, you won't want to do that in first person.
Skyrim? Surely way better in first person.

This game seems just very odd for now. But to finally judge, we should wait for some real gameplay videos.
Originally posted by Betrayal:
Originally posted by Arath Hunter:
I could never understand how people view third person is more immersive when you're not viewing it through your own eyes instead of staring at the back of your own head, being mildly blind to whatever is directly infront of your own face.

It simply strongly depends on the type of game.
Ever played Elden Ring? Yeah, you won't want to do that in first person.
Skyrim? Surely way better in first person.

This game seems just very odd for now. But to finally judge, we should wait for some real gameplay videos.

combat wise, for elden ring and dark souls, third person would be the less nauseous thing for sure. But to view the world? I've seen and appreciated the world much more in Dark Souls when I modded in First Person mode. It was otherwise just corridors to me and some open spaces with my character being the most eye catching thing, second to whatever i'm locked onto.

Haven't bothered trying first person in Elden Ring yet, but would imagine the sights would be even better. Watching a video for first person elden ring though and it looks like it controls alot better then the Dark Souls 1 First person mod. And even the fights look really fun in first person, almost like a whole new game. I'll definetly have to give it a go.
Jefferson 10 Aug @ 5:45am 
i did love the Wolfenstein games by this dev studio and i mostly prefer first person for the better immersion, so iam good with that decission. Cant wait for that game :) hopefully on GeforceNow too and iam happy 🙌
it's bethesda, you know how they do third person view...
It's because it's basically Wolfenstein with Indie skin. Just look at the cut scenes and action moments. Looks just like Wolfenstein. Pretty sure it's the exact same engine. Bethesda is just trying to make some quick cash to help finish Elder Scrolls.
Last edited by General Dakka; 10 Aug @ 9:22am
Craig Davieed 10 Aug @ 12:21pm 
Its the total opposite for me, I'm so happy that this is first person view!!! Or, I wouldn't have touched it.. But seriously, gaming companies should make the option to switch so all are happy. Like Skyrim, it was perfect... There are dozens of games which I would have loved to play but they are all 3rd person which I just can't stand. I believe this game does switch between 1st and 3rd for some bits of the game though from what I've seen from developers.
Why tf would you want third person in this game? Its an action adventure game, not an RPG.
Tonyx 12 Aug @ 1:17am 
Originally posted by Cuck:
Why tf would you want third person in this game? Its an action adventure game, not an RPG.

Because some people get sick with first person view games.
Originally posted by Cuck:
Because Indy has a third person games story (Fate of Atlantis, Infernal machine, Emperor's Tomb...) and it's an adventure game not a fps.
Last edited by donmiguelangel; 12 Aug @ 4:55am
Sarumoon 18 Aug @ 5:39pm 
Originally posted by Marcosdonalt:
YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME IT HAD TO BE 3RD PERSON VIEW! YOU HAVE RUINED THE GAME.
Oh it's an FPS lol?

Removes from wishlist.

Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50