PANICORE

PANICORE

View Stats:
How do I complete the school?
Me and my friend played for about 1,5 hours of where 1 hour was just simply looking around for how to end the game. We need more hints or some kind of "objectives" list so we know what to do next and we don't just run around like headless chickens clicking on everything.

How do I get behind the green doors?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Jeskay 5 Mar @ 9:03am 
you need 3 planks
a saw
rope
and a hammer.

Saw the 3 planks into a total of 9 pieces of wood
I know, we made the ladder but couldnt find a way through the green doors.
Kofmel 7 Mar @ 12:05am 
how did you go through the green doors
Juugo 7 Mar @ 5:08am 
To open the exit door
you need to smash the emergency glass with a hammer located at where we first spawn
does anyone know what the fuse does, i cant use the cutter its bugged i think
Heretik 3 Jun @ 1:45pm 
Originally posted by the meme lord:

Same here. We've finished the school twice with the ladder and with the car. We never found what the fuse is for. Does anyone has an explaination ?
not sure what the emergency glass is, there's a fuse box. me nor my friend can figure out how to get past this level.
in a random room there will spawn a emergancy glass like the fire alarm in schools in america that u can smash and open with the hammer to get a key to open the emergancy doors on the top floor.

but what the fuse box is for i dont know either, i found only the fuses and it only says i need to cut the wires. found only the scalpel, but this didnt work.
Originally posted by Heretik:
Originally posted by the meme lord:

Same here. We've finished the school twice with the ladder and with the car. We never found what the fuse is for. Does anyone has an explaination ?

Not sure if it's always the same but in some cases, we had a locked door that couldn't be opened. Also door key didnt help. When you try to open it, it says something like "Something is blocking the door".

This is when the cutter comes into play. You can cut the cables on the fuse box. This creates a sound (i think it kind of sounds like a screaming baby) which tells you that the door is open now.

It's probably randomized if there is a locked door like this or not.

The fuses, we only used them in the hospital, yet.
Same thing. Find fuses and a lever to fix the fuse box and open an otherwise closed door.
Use the scapel on fuse box, it will open the door that says its blocked and cant open it with key
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50