PANICORE

PANICORE

View Stats:
Add a microphone change option
i don't use my default mic and this game doesn't give me the option to change that, even for the demo that is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid. I tried to change microphones within steam itself and that also didn't work, low effort even for demo.
Originally posted by MysteryLol:
Sorry for the inconvenience! We did have the option in the game, but had to remove it due to a bug it caused, it will be back in in the full version!

As a solution for the demo, we have prepared a few steps in our Discord server since naturally a lot of people have been asking, at least one of these should be working for you:

-please check if voicechat is on
PauseMenu > Options > Audio > Voice Chat > "Enable voice chat")
-Also check what the push to talk key is (default: V)

-Check if you hear yourself when you talk.
if not please set the windows default microphone to the microphone that you are using.

-check if proximity voice is on in the session settings (PauseMenu > Options > Gameplay > "Proximity voice") or on the Computer in the Lobby.

-Disable all other input devices ettings -> Audio Settings -> Manage Audio Devices -> Scroll down to "Input Devices" -> Disable all mics EXCEPT the one you wish to use -> Restart the game)

-If the steps until here did not work disable voicechat and enable it again. (PauseMenu > Options > Audio > Voice Chat > "Enable voice chat")

If nothing works, I would like to invite you into our Discord so we can work on a solution for you! Otherwise, you can also wait for the full version in 2 weeks of course!

Hope this helps!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
MysteryLol  [developer] 17 May @ 6:18am 
Sorry for the inconvenience! We did have the option in the game, but had to remove it due to a bug it caused, it will be back in in the full version!

As a solution for the demo, we have prepared a few steps in our Discord server since naturally a lot of people have been asking, at least one of these should be working for you:

-please check if voicechat is on
PauseMenu > Options > Audio > Voice Chat > "Enable voice chat")
-Also check what the push to talk key is (default: V)

-Check if you hear yourself when you talk.
if not please set the windows default microphone to the microphone that you are using.

-check if proximity voice is on in the session settings (PauseMenu > Options > Gameplay > "Proximity voice") or on the Computer in the Lobby.

-Disable all other input devices ettings -> Audio Settings -> Manage Audio Devices -> Scroll down to "Input Devices" -> Disable all mics EXCEPT the one you wish to use -> Restart the game)

-If the steps until here did not work disable voicechat and enable it again. (PauseMenu > Options > Audio > Voice Chat > "Enable voice chat")

If nothing works, I would like to invite you into our Discord so we can work on a solution for you! Otherwise, you can also wait for the full version in 2 weeks of course!

Hope this helps!
J1nx 26 May @ 3:35pm 
do it better yourself then
Thanks this actually helped:steamthumbsup:
CND_777 22 Jul @ 3:08pm 
the devs solution worked for me thanks
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50