PANICORE

PANICORE

View Stats:
Glitches entire screen when tabbing out
I can launch the game and play it just fine, but when I have to tab out for a second, it glitches out my entire display system and gives me sort of like a rainbow static look everywhere. It's so bad that I can't exit from inside the game because I can not see anything, I have to go to steam and exit from there. (it still glitches, but its more do-able that way) Once It successfully exits the game, my screen goes back to normal and i can see. Does anybody else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Jotaro  [developer] 1 Aug @ 1:31pm 
Originally posted by JadedSunshine:
I can launch the game and play it just fine, but when I have to tab out for a second, it glitches out my entire display system and gives me sort of like a rainbow static look everywhere. It's so bad that I can't exit from inside the game because I can not see anything, I have to go to steam and exit from there. (it still glitches, but its more do-able that way) Once It successfully exits the game, my screen goes back to normal and i can see. Does anybody else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Hey we already saw this bug too, but we don't really know why that is happening and we don't have a real fix for that.

The best thing to do would be to update your graphics drivers if they are not up to date and try it again.

We are looking for a fix, but please, if you find any fixes for that, tell us :)
I have the same bug, kinda sucks when i need to check something else while gaming and this happens :c
Originally posted by Jotaro:
Originally posted by JadedSunshine:

Hey we already saw this bug too, but we don't really know why that is happening and we don't have a real fix for that.

The best thing to do would be to update your graphics drivers if they are not up to date and try it again.

We are looking for a fix, but please, if you find any fixes for that, tell us :)

It seems to only be a problem when launching with Directx12. I switched to Directx11 and there weren't any problems when tabbing out.
Originally posted by Andreatiana ♡:
I have the same bug, kinda sucks when i need to check something else while gaming and this happens :c

Try launching with Directx11 instead of Directx12.
Thanks JadedSunshine! i'll try that c:
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50