Meme Mayhem

Meme Mayhem

Game is impossible to beat it feels like
I don't even think this game is possible to beat, I've tried almost every build even got an insane vampire build going with brains just to die at the 20th battle, I even had 30% dodge and 8,100+ HP and 150% attack speed but just can't beat it
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
DeChawn 10 Jun @ 4:45pm 
skill(luck) issue
BenWah 11 Jun @ 12:17am 
Level 15 is very unreasonable in difficulty, but once I got past it, the remaining 15 levels were not very hard. The devs should fix level 15
Alamand 11 Jun @ 4:42pm 
I feel like I can get to the final boss pretty regularly, though I've only won 3 times since I've struggled to get there with enough scaling to beat him.

Income is probably my favorite stat it's more items from the shops and the +1 strength per 30 spent is actually pretty good scaling, and you just want to be as greedy as possible early-mid game.

Most of my successful runs have been a combination of regen/vampirism with a few flexes for in fight scaling, though the flex related items feel pretty bad. I also keep trying to get a crit into dodge stacking through yin yang build to work, only managed it once so far since the items never want to show up together.
Feared 11 Jun @ 5:20pm 
idk man im on ascension 8 or 9 thorn builds are really nice
Dune0z 11 Jun @ 5:44pm 
Originally posted by Feared:
idk man im on ascension 8 or 9 thorn builds are really nice

What's your thorn builds look like? I end up doing alright with those until up against Kojima+The Rock
Dune0z 11 Jun @ 5:59pm 
Also unrelated, I can't discern the value for Coffee artifact. It's for Hands and Vulnerable application is all I've found use for it? Same for Chopsticks, Unsure what "retaliation" truly is, Thorns, throw rocks back, etc?
76561199681970253  [developer] 11 Jun @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by Dune0z:
Also unrelated, I can't discern the value for Coffee artifact. It's for Hands and Vulnerable application is all I've found use for it? Same for Chopsticks, Unsure what "retaliation" truly is, Thorns, throw rocks back, etc?
Coffee also triggers Energy On Start.
Retaliation is thorn. Sorry for the confusion!
76561199681970253  [developer] 11 Jun @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by Dune0z:
if u happen to get both hands (the relics) coffee triggers that too
A Friend 12 Jun @ 3:05pm 
Coffee is really nice, I'm not certain but it might also trigger Sushi? (Nope!)
But, getting extra hand swings, and or the energy at start, is really powerful!
It's not something you can rely on being able to synergize with, but when you have the opportunity, it's very fun.
Last edited by A Friend; 12 Jun @ 5:25pm
A Friend 12 Jun @ 3:10pm 
Originally posted by BenWah:
Level 15 is very unreasonable in difficulty, but once I got past it, the remaining 15 levels were not very hard. The devs should fix level 15
You either need insane damage, tons of survivability/regen, or you need enough energy drain to prevent him from casting. If you've got a few brains with upgraded drain, you can prevent his energy regen, rendering him harmless.

I really enjoy how each boss works like a puzzle, which you need to have a solution for, while not falling behind in power (else the non-boss enemies will out-scale you).
As it is, feels like the stars have to align to win this game. I don't necessarily love beating my head against a wall. Would be nice if we could unlock some rogue-like meta progression - like rerolls, lock-ins, starting items/stats, etc. It is addictive in many ways, though. Looking forward to seeing what the full release looks like.
Alamand 13 Jun @ 7:08am 
Originally posted by Biggus Dickus:
Would be nice if we could unlock some rogue-like meta progression - like rerolls, lock-ins, starting items/stats, etc.

You can unlock 3 cookies in the demo, I assume there'll be more stuff like that in the full game.
Flux 13 Jun @ 8:45am 
I got to level 27 i consider that beat for my sanity.
Raanoth 13 Jun @ 11:42am 
my only real question is how attack speed works and if overloading with attacks makes you attack faster or not. The memes are ok just not for the statistics.
76561199681970253  [developer] 13 Jun @ 2:36pm 
Originally posted by Raanoth:
my only real question is how attack speed works and if overloading with attacks makes you attack faster or not. The memes are ok just not for the statistics.
u should be able to see more details by hovering your mouse over the attribute attack speed and the emoji magazine. let me know if you still find them confusing!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50