SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 DX

SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 DX

View Stats:
so what the different between 4 DX and 4-II
no seriously, what the different of the two here?
Last edited by Duke Kaboom3601; 13 May @ 6:32pm
Originally posted by 🦊 Sakichina Sanada 🦊:
4 DX focus mainly on the story of each faction

4-II's story is mostly fictional that focus mostly on individual character stories.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Berseria 13 May @ 6:33pm 
SW4DX is PS4 version and a graphical upgrade of SW4. It also includes over 150 DLC of SW4
Originally posted by Berseria:
SW4DX is PS4 version and a graphical upgrade of SW4. It also includes over 150 DLC of SW4

and is that it, what about the story

is there any different there?

is this one focus on the clan unlike in 4-II where it focus on the characters
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.

4-II's story is mostly fictional that focus mostly on individual character stories.
Originally posted by 🦊 Sakichina Sanada 🦊:

ahhhh i see now, thank you for the info
4-II is a revised sequel to 4. DX is an enhanced version of 4 that never got localized until now.
gtkof 13 May @ 7:13pm 
Is this still like base SW4 where the AI can't counter Hyper Attacks? That was something added in 4-II right?
Zegram 13 May @ 7:23pm 
Originally posted by gtkof:
Is this still like base SW4 where the AI can't counter Hyper Attacks? That was something added in 4-II right?
Yes, although 4-2 made some changes gameplay wise, og 4 or 4 dx is generally considered the better and more complete way to experience samurai warriors 4. Because of the way the story is told, has a few more maps, and it also has chronicle mode. 4-2 is an expansion to base 4, thats why its not a good entry point and why the story feels incomplete and it's hard to follow. On top of this shadow dropping, it's not the og 4, it's the dx version, which was a re release of 4 with all the dlc included that was never translated, japan exclusive
Last edited by Zegram; 13 May @ 7:28pm
Hyper attacks never worked in any version of SW4 against officers and certain enemy types
4 DX is the better game. 4-II is more of a stand alone expansion that got rid of most of the content that 4 had. GET 4 AND NOT 4-II
Originally posted by ChiefCornFlake:
4 DX is the better game. 4-II is more of a stand alone expansion that got rid of most of the content that 4 had. GET 4 AND NOT 4-II

to be fair, 4 DX literally got release while 4-II been out for a long time

tho, it is nice to see 4 dx get release here cause that mean we can finally play the complete version with the clans story

hope that mean some miracle could happen like seeing Dragon quest heroes series and Arslan: The Warriors of Legend finally return to be on sales for once

Seriously, if Berserk could sales happen for them nowaday, why not those three games
Last edited by Duke Kaboom3601; 13 May @ 7:34pm
4 original (dx=all dlc pack) story is reference the history(80% accurate). 4-II is more fictional (40% only, i would say).
Evangela 13 May @ 9:00pm 
SW4 is actually the real SW4 game.

SW4-II is the weird alternate version of it that is less interesting IMO.

So now we finally got the real game and it's running on DX11, and the DX version of it. That's good.
Last edited by Evangela; 14 May @ 4:22am
well i glad to see it here then

Wonder if the old dynasty and samurai warriors games will appear here as well considering there is a lack of teasers or hints for SW 4 DX then it suddenly appear on steam
Last edited by Duke Kaboom3601; 13 May @ 10:13pm
Originally posted by Duke Kaboom3601:
well i glad to see it here then

Wonder if the old dynasty and samurai warriors games will appear here as well considering there is a lack of teasers or hints for SW 4 DX then it suddenly appear on steam

Was on my wishlist. Same for orochi warriors 3. So not shadow dropped.
ahhhh i see
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50