Command & Conquer™ Generals Zero Hour

Command & Conquer™ Generals Zero Hour

Knight Maheruf 9 Mar @ 11:10am
FIx the Game !!!
You Released this on Steam again with zero fix for modern hardware. Not everyone like using some third party software to make the game playable. The publisher should fix the game and at least give us a steam online multiplayer feature.
Last edited by Knight Maheruf; 9 Mar @ 11:10am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 176 comments
Onesimus 9 Mar @ 11:20am 
I agree
X33STORM 9 Mar @ 11:23am 
Can't even use GenPatcher or GenTool with this.

Come the f on, we don't want a remaster, just the bare minimum to run the game.
Originally posted by X33STORM:

Yes sadly GenPatcher doesn't work for now but i want real fix from the publishers.
Wehzy 9 Mar @ 12:20pm 
True, EA being lazy as always. Imagine releasing the best RTS without MP and we even PAID for it.
Wehzy 9 Mar @ 12:21pm 
Originally posted by Knight Maheruf:
Originally posted by X33STORM:

Yes sadly GenPatcher doesn't work for now but i want real fix from the publishers.

Genpatcher works but not fully.
pythons3 9 Mar @ 12:22pm 
game wont run ...gay...
Originally posted by Wehzy:
Originally posted by Knight Maheruf:

Genpatcher works but not fully.
Well for me i won't bother to manually do all those stuffs to make it work after all no official support for this steam version for now.
Fajoe 9 Mar @ 12:59pm 
No need for a throd party software, just delete the dbghelp file and it works
I'm not sure about Windows 11 (although you are still able to set compatibility in W11) but GenLauncher from ModDB works great. And/or you could download the ini folder and fix settings there. If you can't run this game in 2024, you would have just as much trouble running it in 2003. EA released The First Decade identical to the copy on disc, bugs and all...
0121moho 9 Mar @ 2:02pm 
I used Gentool to get this playing nicely at 1920x1080 resolution, so it does work. I agree with the comments above though; these games have been dumped on to Steam in a crappy bundle with zero effort. The reason that most folks would buy this bundle is for Generals/Generals ZH, since the Red Alert remaster from a few years ago is already out there.

I chose to have C&C 4 permanently removed from my account because it's such a lump of trash!
Not sure what the problem is. It took awhile to launche and then crashed, but only the first time. Did you guys maybe screwed around with the game on first launch ? Put in custom settings ? Or even mods ?
Game will always crush if i ever get out of them game by ALT + TAB
AtlasXar 9 Mar @ 2:19pm 
Just do the INI fix and you are good
Originally posted by PrinceShadowFox:
Just do the INI fix and you are good
Not it wont help you from other crushes even with gentool from mod db gives me purple buildings.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 176 comments
Per page: 1530 50