Command & Conquer™ Generals Zero Hour

Command & Conquer™ Generals Zero Hour

How can I add maps to the game?
I'm trying to add maps downloaded from different sources but they aren't showing in the game.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
There is a hard limit to how many maps can display in the menu in zh, remove some or increase the map limit with some file editing. or install gentool/genlauncher which both up the map limit as well.
Edfart 12 Jul @ 1:56pm 
Just copy the folders of all desired maps and paste them in My Documents > Generals Zero Hour Data > Maps
Edfart 12 Jul @ 1:57pm 
Also make sure you looking at the "unofficial maps" section in the game. Official and unofficial maps have different tabs
Last edited by Edfart; 12 Jul @ 1:57pm
Lemon 12 Jul @ 5:24pm 
First you need to copy all map folders to "Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps" and the maps will be shown in the unofficial maps tab when you host. there is 100 maps limit for the host. This Fix [drive.google.com] changes the limit from 100 maps to 1200 maps. Download "Window.zip" and unzip it after that copy "Window" folder to your game installation directory.
since you have the game on steam it should be like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command & Conquer Generals - Zero Hour" or whatever drive you installed the game on. :steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50