Crime Simulator

Crime Simulator

Spiritual-Successor to Thief Simulator 2?
The games looks amazing, is this a spiritual-successor to Thief Simulator 2?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
viaro 7 May @ 12:04pm 
yes
CookieDev  [developer] 7 May @ 12:11pm 
I'd say yeah. I took best parts of TS2 and made a less restricted and more fun experience
can i drive with a steering wheel?
This actually looks interesting if you can make it work. The player base for a game like this is there. They have a Rust mod called project lazarus with a big discord and content creators that has dead servers for the mod. The devs made too many servers and split the player base and refused any advice so thats on them but the community for a game like this is there. Maybe you can pull some ideas from that mod.
Will it include Portland Oregon/San Francisco (Or any uber left wing city) DLC Simulator so you can simulate operating retail gang thefts stealing thousands of dollars worth of merchandise every day and protesting/rioting over stupid causes? Which leads to issue 1 about retail stores:

It will have to have the effect of scaring away most stores due to soft policies of locking people errr I mean criminals and releasing them (Catch and Release).

These DLC cities absolutely HAVE to have a dopey mayor and screwed up court system that keeps these criminals from staying locked up to long which will show as a number of in-game days you waste with perhaps random events where some citizens band together to 'fight' crime making the difficulty raise at a moments notice.
This mayor may or may not be bribed by criminal underground gangs which is UP TO YOU to find and exploit. Do you DARE take that kind of risk?

Difficulty: (depending on city and mayor)
Easy Pickings: ⭐Poor policing and a dopey mayor that doesn't give a damn about the city but private citizens may be armed and alert. Minimum rewards though except scaring away retail stores and being the ultimate drug lord in town: Easy retail theft though individual store security may differ.

BOL Mode (Be On Lookout) ⭐⭐⭐ Standard.

Criminals Beware!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Worser then this there ain't! Don't steal here! Citizens actively lock doors and windows and watch out for each other. Many have alarms and other equipment. You may get hurt! 🚑 Most stores have active chase policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law!

Crush Hour! Kill or be killed! (Unrateable) EXTREME Viewers Discretion Warning applies. Please note: The devs themselves can't survive this mode. Ironically ZERO police protection in this extreme mode yet cops are the least of your worries!!! 🙃🤣🤣 🚨
🚔
🚓
👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️

You don't win game until almost every legit business leaves town then you sell your goods on Theft Bay and Crimizon for double the profit. Double the fun. Double mint Double Mint! Yes it's Ebay and Amazon but we can't call them that on here. You risk being traced by the FBI though and your entire operations may be at risk here.
Last edited by Heatblizzard; 13 May @ 2:07am
Originally posted by DenzelWashingMachine:
This actually looks interesting if you can make it work. The player base for a game like this is there. They have a Rust mod called project lazarus with a big discord and content creators that has dead servers for the mod. The devs made too many servers and split the player base and refused any advice so thats on them but the community for a game like this is there. Maybe you can pull some ideas from that mod.

It will have to have DLC cities of catch and release programs where the cities fall apart under bad internal politics and your goal is to exploit it and be the king criminal until and if the city decides to crack down again on crime.

Most people live this every day! Ask Cash Jordan on Youtube showing unedited footage of NYC. I had no idea how bad things have fallen there.
Last edited by Heatblizzard; 13 May @ 2:06am
Originally posted by Heatblizzard:
Will it include Portland Oregon/San Francisco (Or any uber left wing city) DLC Simulator so you can simulate operating retail gang thefts stealing thousands of dollars worth of merchandise every day and protesting/rioting over stupid causes? Which leads to issue 1 about retail stores:

It will have to have the effect of scaring away most stores due to soft policies of locking people errr I mean criminals and releasing them (Catch and Release).

These DLC cities absolutely HAVE to have a dopey mayor and screwed up court system that keeps these criminals from staying locked up to long which will show as a number of in-game days you waste with perhaps random events where some citizens band together to 'fight' crime making the difficulty raise at a moments notice.
This mayor may or may not be bribed by criminal underground gangs which is UP TO YOU to find and exploit. Do you DARE take that kind of risk?

Difficulty: (depending on city and mayor)
Easy Pickings: ⭐Poor policing and a dopey mayor that doesn't give a damn about the city but private citizens may be armed and alert. Minimum rewards though except scaring away retail stores and being the ultimate drug lord in town: Easy retail theft though individual store security may differ.

BOL Mode (Be On Lookout) ⭐⭐⭐ Standard.

Criminals Beware!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Worser then this there ain't! Don't steal here! Citizens actively lock doors and windows and watch out for each other. Many have alarms and other equipment. You may get hurt! 🚑 Most stores have active chase policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law!

Crush Hour! Kill or be killed! (Unrateable) EXTREME Viewers Discretion Warning applies. Please note: The devs themselves can't survive this mode. Ironically ZERO police protection in this extreme mode yet cops are the least of your worries!!! 🙃🤣🤣 🚨
🚔
🚓
👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️

You don't win game until almost every legit business leaves town then you sell your goods on Theft Bay and Crimizon for double the profit. Double the fun. Double mint Double Mint! Yes it's Ebay and Amazon but we can't call them that on here. You risk being traced by the FBI though and your entire operations may be at risk here.

The first mission I saw streamers play has you break into Alex Jones's house and murder him, so I bet we can all guess how the developer feels politically.
KMXX26 14 Jun @ 5:22am 
brooo where i get the water for the canabi3 /
KMXX26 14 Jun @ 5:34am 
my bad i found
KMXX26 14 Jun @ 6:02am 
where is the medals i only found 2
Originally posted by CookieDev:
I'd say yeah. I took best parts of TS2 and made a less restricted and more fun experience
Not sure, TS1 and TS2 has its magic because it's not a shooter game, this one is shooter. Would like to see more from TS2 or TS3.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 7 May @ 11:02am