Urban Jungle

Urban Jungle

Move plate and cup to the table
I'm on the first level and have become stuck because i'm not sure which "table" I need to place them on. I've tried a bunch of surfaces, but none work so far.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Miche 2 Jun @ 3:12pm 
Answer: They need to be moved to the desk.

Good luck!
scree 3 Jun @ 1:13am 
Strange. I put it on the desk and it still didn't pop. I'll try again
Kylyk Games  [developer] 6 Jun @ 6:59am 
Originally posted by scree:

Hi! Thank you for playing! Were you able to complete the task in the end? If not, we'll add it to our big reports :D
ugafan 9 Jun @ 4:10am 
I think "table" should be changed to "desk".
Kylyk Games  [developer] 10 Jun @ 11:04pm 
Originally posted by ugafan:
I think "table" should be changed to "desk".
Oh, thanks for suggestion! We're not native English speakers, so it helps a lot :D
I have no idea where the table is I did not complete the demo - all i got to do was turn on and off a few things and place plants I found 1 teddy bear and I know where the other one is but I cant click on it... the whole thing is weird. Could have been a cozy cute game though.... Im lost as to what were supposed to do.

A table is something you eat at a desk is for study, you dont eat at your desk. Well, you shouldnt its bad habit and bad manners.
Last edited by Tyiarrą Marie 🌺; 11 Jun @ 7:42am
scree 11 Jun @ 2:58pm 
Originally posted by Kylyk Games:

Hi! Thank you for playing! Were you able to complete the task in the end? If not, we'll add it to our big reports :D
I was not. I tried again and it still didn't work. I was recording myself playing if you want to see for yourself
Kylyk Games  [developer] 13 Jun @ 6:15am 
Originally posted by Kylyk Games:

I was not. I tried again and it still didn't work. I was recording myself playing if you want to see for yourself

So sorry for that >_< Could you send video to kylykgames@gmail.com, pls?
Kylyk Games  [developer] 13 Jun @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by Tyiarrą Marie 🌺:
I have no idea where the table is I did not complete the demo - all i got to do was turn on and off a few things and place plants I found 1 teddy bear and I know where the other one is but I cant click on it... the whole thing is weird. Could have been a cozy cute game though.... Im lost as to what were supposed to do.

A table is something you eat at a desk is for study, you dont eat at your desk. Well, you shouldnt its bad habit and bad manners.

Hi! Thanks for playing the demo and sorry for bugs with tasks :-( We'll fix all these problems on game full release this year!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50