No Man's Sky

No Man's Sky

View Stats:
error 126771_0x10300000001_ST76561198089578008
The message was sent to the developer, I did not change anything, I think the essence is clear.
Good day, I am writing through a translator, so I apologize in advance, I have been trying to play No Man's Sky for 4 days now. When starting the game via Steam, an error 126771_0x10300000001_ST76561198089578008 will appear, of course I started looking for solutions, closer to the point: I tried everything I could, I was on many forums, reddit, steam and many others, reinstalled the game, reinstalled drivers, steam, Windows 2 times, I learned how to use crash dump, and other software. The fact is that when I bought the game, I was able to log in and play it without any problems, it was about 5-6 months ago, and I didn't go in anymore, and now it gives me an error, and I can't figure out what's the matter, there is no such error on the forums, there is somethingthat's similar, in general: I tried everything I can, there is no Bandicam, no twitch, no similar programs, Windows clean drivers and steam everything! Nothing else. But I run the game on Windows via bootcamp and it doesn't actually start, but the game works on the mac OS, but the fact is that the mac is poorly optimized for games and that's why I want to run on Windows, and even because it worked, I want to beat it! it's a matter of principle) what went wrong, why, where is this trouble! Please help me, I'm desperate. Sincerely to the HelloGames team, thank for your responsiveness! You are the last hope