Time Treker

Time Treker

View Stats:
Controls?
Hello.

I am handicapped and too slow for WASD. Can you click/hold to move with mouse like Vampire Survivors etc?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
chaos915 11 Jul @ 2:59pm 
I use controller and mouse at the same time simply because I hate WASD movement for this type of game. This game has no lag when using both at the same time.

You could use the controller for movement(it's more precise/responsive anyways) and the mouse for aiming, and if it's one with atleast 2 extra buttons(or assign lb/lt to those funtions through steam's config, not in game) assign your special key to one, and auto/manual toggle to the other.

Going hybrid I get the best of both control types.
Drakiar 11 Jul @ 3:07pm 
Originally posted by chaos915:
I use controller and mouse at the same time simply because I hate WASD movement for this type of game. This game has no lag when using both at the same time.

You could use the controller for movement(it's more precise/responsive anyways) and the mouse for aiming, and if it's one with atleast 2 extra buttons(or assign lb/lt to those funtions through steam's config, not in game) assign your special key to one, and auto/manual toggle to the other.

I can only do mouse. I love Soulstone Survivors, Vampire Survivors etc. Sadly can't play this then :( Thank you tho!
nagadu 11 Jul @ 5:00pm 
Originally posted by Drakiar:
Originally posted by chaos915:

I can only do mouse. I love Soulstone Survivors, Vampire Survivors etc. Sadly can't play this then :( Thank you tho!

:cozybethesda:

Logitech ERGO M575 The wireless mouse with trackball, easy thumb control, precision reading and smooth reading, ergonomic convenience, Windows/Mac, Bluetooth, USB - Graphite

Elecom Handheld Trackball Mouse, Bluetooth Ergonomic Thumb Control, Ambidexterity, 10-Button Optical Sensor, Compatible for PC, Laptop, Windows, Mac, iPad, Android, Relacon (M-RT1BRXBK)

zelotes Vertical Gaming Mouse with Joystick,10000DPI,11 Programmable Buttons Vertical Ergonomic Mouse,USB Wired Computer Mouse,Optical Gaming Mice for Laptop,PC,Mac

:lol_tk:
Drakiar 12 Jul @ 4:31am 
Thanks for trying <3 Sadly i can't bend my fingers much so trackballs & sidebuttons won't work, even clicking mousewheel is too hard for me. My hand just rests on my mouse, i can't lift it at all and only push the mouse around tiny bit.
nagadu 12 Jul @ 9:40am 
Originally posted by Drakiar:
Thanks for trying <3 Sadly i can't bend my fingers much so trackballs & sidebuttons won't work, even clicking mousewheel is too hard for me. My hand just rests on my mouse, i can't lift it at all and only push the mouse around tiny bit.

Lets see if the dev team implement "click to move" :cozybethesda: keep smilin!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50