Among The Whispers - Provocation

Among The Whispers - Provocation

Translation this time?
Will there be a translation into other languages at least this time? In my case, German.

Or will it only be delivered in English like last time, so that I can't play it?

Thanks for a possible answer.

Translated with DeepL
Last edited by LordofRainbow; 20 May @ 11:54am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I do not know. I will pose the question to the developer! Look here in the future for a response from either me or the dev.

Thanks for your interest.
Last edited by Sparkiekong; 20 May @ 2:43pm
Originally posted by LordofRainbow:
Will there be a translation into other languages at least this time? In my case, German.

Or will it only be delivered in English like last time, so that I can't play it?

Thanks for a possible answer.

Translated with DeepL

I was able to speak to the dev and while he would like to make time for translations a lot of that will depend on sales and how well the game does in that aspect. If the sales don't go well, then there's no justification for the time required to translate everything in a game.

He is actively trying to make this new game more visual because of his previous experiences in CSPPI and how a few people were disappointed in the lack of translations as you were. By doing this, he hopes that translations won't be needed as much.

So for now, the answer is no there will be no translations, but if the game sells well that answer could change. it's in early stages of development so by the time it gets to the public it could change, but I wouldn't expect it.

Thanks again for your interest in ATW:P. Have a lovely day.
Ok, thank you for the answer. For myself i must wait until there is a translation.
Have a lovely day too !
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50