Ark of Charon

Ark of Charon

BUG: stone bolt production loop
My production golem just keeps getting out bolts and arrowheads to make stone bolts, then putting them away again in an infinite loop. At first, 3 golems were in the mix just infinitely moving wood bolts back and forth. I reduced everyone's transport priority, but my production golem is still stuck in the loop, and no stone bolts are getting made.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
taosaur 30 Jun @ 6:04pm 
So, the reason here was that arrowheads were above stone bolts in the queue, and when the crafter took arrowheads out of storage, they fell below par and he was reassigned the arrowhead job, then he would tidy up to start on arrowheads, and voila, we don't need arrowheads anymore. Probably want to have them finish the current job before letting the workbench change their priorities. Moving stone bolts above stone arrowheads fixed it, but it's still bad logic.
sunsoft-*****  [developer] 1 Jul @ 1:55am 
Hello, thank you for this, and I apologize for the stress.
This should be fixed in the Early Access version.
yea arrow head has that kind of bug if u use {keep xx amount in stock}
so i have to use make xx amount every day
yeah I had same problem... I found it's easier to make the arrowheads with a 'make x amount' than the 'keep stocked' production prompt. Got stuck in this loop a few times before I figured out what was causing it.
bburnitt 19 Jul @ 7:11pm 
I have 11 arrowheads and plenty of wood bolts, but they'll bring the bolts over to the bench and then take them back to storage. Never getting the arrowheads and crafting...
sunsoft-*****  [developer] 21 Jul @ 9:50pm 
Originally posted by bburnitt:
I have 11 arrowheads and plenty of wood bolts, but they'll bring the bolts over to the bench and then take them back to storage. Never getting the arrowheads and crafting...
I understand this seems to still be a problem in the Early Access version. We will look into it again. Apologies for the trouble this is causing.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50