Ark of Charon

Ark of Charon

How to Farm?
I'm loving the Demo so far. I can't figure out how farming works. I've tried placing down "farming zones" and that didn't work and I've built the farming "planter boxes" on my base. I've assigned the best Golem to the task of Farming but nothing happens. Can anyone help me please? TIA
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
john5on 3 Jul @ 10:37pm 
Try to click setted Farming/Storage zone.

Did find 'CropSettiong/Configure' Button? side of description in left-bottom.
There you can set type of Food and it golem works auto farming.
redhongkong 4 Jul @ 12:47am 
click farm zone, lay it on the floor tile just like ur storage. then click the zone to plant what u want.

i believe tree grow slower , but apple tree yield both food and wood (if u do ballista build, u might need dozon apple tree on top of ur regular food source)
Thanks guys! Couldn't figure it out either. It works now!
Keep in mind that once you select a crop and they have planted everything, you may want to UNSELECT that crop in the same way. This will ensure that they do NOT try to replant anything and will just harvest. This is important to save time since you generally only get 1 planting in on normal soil.
This does not apply to engineered/farming tiles since you can take those with you so to speak.
Keep the zone sign empty means harvest only

And delete zone mean don't harvest

delete all zone actually faster then lock all golem plant and harvest, but don't forgot to renew it
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50