Ark of Charon

Ark of Charon

Potential bug? Pathing and Rooms on Pillars
If you place a room ontop of two single pillars (on on each foot of the room), the golems AI seems to stop functioning and they act if they are stuck or blocked. I did this with stone pillar and large stone storage room. The stone pillar says it should not hinder movement.

If i replace the stone pillar with a stone tile, the golems will once again move correct hopping over the stone tile. Issues begins again if the stone tiles are replaced with stone pillars.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
sunsoft-*****  [developer] 9 Jul @ 10:53pm 
Originally posted by Thisisntfrostingonmywaffle:
If you place a room ontop of two single pillars (on on each foot of the room), the golems AI seems to stop functioning and they act if they are stuck or blocked. I did this with stone pillar and large stone storage room. The stone pillar says it should not hinder movement.

If i replace the stone pillar with a stone tile, the golems will once again move correct hopping over the stone tile. Issues begins again if the stone tiles are replaced with stone pillars.
Hello, thank you for poinrting this out. Apologies for the trouble on this.
I assume that you want to make the room one tile taller by adding one pillar to the bottom of each side, is this correct? Right now this is not possible by design. If you add a row of tiles to the bottom instead, the Golems will have to climb one tile, but it may have a similar effect to what you want.
I said this is by design, but your message has pointed out to me the potential confusion and weirdness around this, so I will discuss somehow improving this with the dev team.
Thanks again.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50