Ark of Charon

Ark of Charon

Bring back the demo
I want to try this game, but I didn't play the demo during Next Fest, there's no reason to delist the demo from Steam, let me try the game before I buy it.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
sunsoft-*****  [developer] 9 Jul @ 10:42pm 
Hello, thank you for taking an interest in our game!
We debated leaving the demo up or not, but we decided against it as development progresses, the demo will become more and more old and not accurate to the current state of the game. Once the game is completed, we will rethink about maybe creating a new up-to-date demo. Apologies we can't accomodate this wish right now.
KG28282 22 Jul @ 7:33am 
I am also looking forward to the demo being relisted. I understand the developer's comments here, but I have a general rule of not buying a game I can't try out first. I think an outdated demo can even make a game look good, if one can tell there has been positive development between the demo and EA. This game looks promising and I hope to try it in the future.
New demo?
Hopefully it will coming soon for next sales
As we actually didn't haven't any discount

I am not complaining but I do wish we can get more people here or we could have some discord discussion?
if they gonna give out demo, its better a new demo. the old demo is awful compare to new videos from youtuber.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50