Ark of Charon

Ark of Charon

Storage system.
Loving everything about this game already, my only problem is the storage system. Maybe I'm not supposed to have a thousand things on my Camel but as a pack mule its important to grab every little thing regardless if it will be used later on in the game. Towards half way through the game my FPS starts to suffer. any way to improve My fps?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
sunsoft-*****  [developer] 11 Jul @ 1:45am 
Originally posted by Cilcor:
Loving everything about this game already, my only problem is the storage system. Maybe I'm not supposed to have a thousand things on my Camel but as a pack mule its important to grab every little thing regardless if it will be used later on in the game. Towards half way through the game my FPS starts to suffer. any way to improve My fps?
Hello, thank you for playing our game, and for this post. I apologize for the trouble the game is causing you.
We have been seeing some performance troubles, and will be continuously working on improving this. If it's not too much trouble, if you could tell us your PC specs we appreciate it.
In the meantime, we do have the options in the Options menu to set the Quality to Low, if you haven't tried this already.
Cilcor 14 Jul @ 10:18pm 
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
32.0 GB ram
Cilcor 14 Jul @ 10:19pm 
I think if even the storage was just doubled or even a building/unit to bank excess items would help
sunsoft-*****  [developer] 17 Jul @ 1:36am 
Originally posted by Cilcor:
I think if even the storage was just doubled or even a building/unit to bank excess items would help
Thank you for your information, and thank for the tips. I think we can consider a storage upgrade sort of addition. We will discuss how to implement this.
I would like to have the ability to place a cap on certain items stored. Or have a way to remove a specified number of a specific item from my inventory. I don't see a reason to have over 100 tomatoes. 100 pieces of iron yes but not tomatoes. I am also a storage hog.
Originally posted by hemadsen21:
I would like to have the ability to place a cap on certain items stored. Or have a way to remove a specified number of a specific item from my inventory. I don't see a reason to have over 100 tomatoes. 100 pieces of iron yes but not tomatoes. I am also a storage hog.

I mean you can kind of do this already by simply not harvesting tomatoes. For other items you can Make until X number of items to limit that creation.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50