Ark of Charon

Ark of Charon

Storage
I know its early and your still working on it. love the game so far the only things that i want to adress is the performance when you have a lot of stuff it just feels like 20fps but maybe the second thing i want to suggest maybe is crates so storage doesnt go out of controll im on the 6th island and i have 5 storys high only for storage. like a chest made with iron or something that can store 1 sort of thing but 100 resources of it that doesnt use as much space
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Crankie 10 Jul @ 8:22am 
i put a screenshot in "Screenshots" sort by newest
Last edited by Crankie; 10 Jul @ 8:23am
Rhogog 10 Jul @ 10:16pm 
Yeah, current stacks feel too small at the moment. And also I noticed that too - the more you dig and open up the map the slower the game becomes.
Last edited by Rhogog; 10 Jul @ 10:16pm
sunsoft-*****  [developer] 10 Jul @ 11:09pm 
Originally posted by Crankie:
I know its early and your still working on it. love the game so far the only things that i want to adress is the performance when you have a lot of stuff it just feels like 20fps but maybe the second thing i want to suggest maybe is crates so storage doesnt go out of controll im on the 6th island and i have 5 storys high only for storage. like a chest made with iron or something that can store 1 sort of thing but 100 resources of it that doesnt use as much space
Hello, thank you for playing our game! Thanks for pointing out the performance issues, this is one of the things we are constantly working on. If you have the time and feel like it, information on your PC's specs will be helpful.
For storage, that may be a good idea. Will suggest and discuss with the dev team.
Thanks again!
Crankie 11 Jul @ 2:06am 
Originally posted by sunsoft-*****:
Originally posted by Crankie:
Hello, thank you for playing our game! Thanks for pointing out the performance issues, this is one of the things we are constantly working on. If you have the time and feel like it, information on your PC's specs will be helpful.
For storage, that may be a good idea. Will suggest and discuss with the dev team.
Thanks again!
Pro: i9-9900k
motherboard: MPG Z390 gaming plus
hdd: nvidea 2080
ram: 64gb
and it runs on an new ssd
so my pc shouldnt rly crumble so i think its more the game struggle.
but for early access it runs better then some AAA games :D
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50