Buckshot Roulette

Buckshot Roulette

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
🌦SunsetRain🌦 5 Apr @ 11:59am
Multiplayer when? October 31st 2024!
Later this year, stop asking

We should have read the FAQ first smh my head :steamfacepalm:

Update: The long-awaited BUCKSHOT ROULETTE multiplayer will launch on October 31st.
Last edited by 🌦SunsetRain🌦; 17 Oct @ 10:24pm
Originally posted by Mistalleks:
Later this year!
It's not that easy to implement though, so we can't give you a solid date.
For now, you have the leaderboards to compete with strangers and friends alike!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Mistalleks  [developer] 5 Apr @ 12:04pm 
Later this year!
Later this year!
Hell yeah! You should lock this thread and pin it, I see a lot of people asking it
Boyar 5 Apr @ 12:07pm 
The answer is never
Mark my words
Mistalleks  [developer] 5 Apr @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by 🌦SunsetRain🌦:
Later this year!
Hell yeah! You should lock this thread and pin it, I see a lot of people asking it
We have the GIF and the news saying the same tho 😭😭😭
Originally posted by 🌦SunsetRain🌦:
Honestly didnt see it, and im kinda dumb. I'm telling you you're gonna want to make a pinned post about this cause I'm not the only blind dummy rushing to forums

Kids don't want to read, not your fault. I don't care for multiplayer so, whatevs.

I just want to see more items, a SAW crossover (I said we'd go against billy the puppet but, it should be against The Pig) shoot/cut fingers off, blindfold? (kinky) hallucinations (HP Lovecraft Style crazy monster stuff, tentacle action from the corners, creeping towards you)

We can customize Mr Smiley (unlocking some hats/outfits for him, new characters) can we customize our hands? female/male gloves/finger-less gloves. Give me some joints/blunts, cigarettes are fine but if my life is on the line, let me get high and enjoy my final ride while sailing through the clouds....

Monstrous Wave, Dev.

The great one watches.

Edit: Also, trading cards/profile items, if that wasn't mentioned. if it was answered, my apologies.
Last edited by ꉔꏂ꒐꒒ꇙ; 5 Apr @ 1:44pm
Originally posted by 🇸​🇴​🇱​🇴:

Kids don't want to read, not your fault. I don't care for multiplayer so, whatevs.

I just want to see more items, a SAW crossover (I said we'd go against billy the puppet but, it should be against The Pig) shoot/cut fingers off, blindfold? (kinky) hallucinations (HP Lovecraft Style crazy monster stuff, tentacle action from the corners, creeping towards you)

We can customize Mr Smiley (unlocking some hats/outfits for him, new characters) can we customize our hands? female/male gloves/finger-less gloves. Give me some joints/blunts, cigarettes are fine but if my life is on the line, let me get high and enjoy my final ride while sailing through the clouds....

Monstrous Wave, Dev.

The great one watches.

Edit: Also, trading cards/profile items, if that wasn't mentioned. if it was answered, my apologies.
sir this is a multiplayer post stop derailing
can you make a mode with 2 players who share the same life bar vs 2 ai with same
like .. a coop mode ? .. i know its weird.. but .. PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY FRIEND NOT AGAINST HIM ;^;...
apathy 6 Apr @ 5:19am 
How to implement multiplayer?

Well the simplest approach would be peer-to-peer, 1 vs 1.

There's no dealer character, no player characters, only shadowy outlines, like the doctor's model in the story mode.

There's a time-out function, to prevent players timing out, trolling, or going AFK for long periods, if you're waiting for your opponent who's still taking their turn for over 2 minutes, and they fail to make a move, you get to insta-kill them for a victory.

Matchmaking and tournaments would be far more complicated...
Last edited by apathy; 6 Apr @ 5:20am
My game is crashing every time I die and I have to open the game again, why is this happening? Someone help me please because this is really annoying
Originally posted by pandinha123:
My game is crashing every time I die and I have to open the game again, why is this happening? Someone help me please because this is really annoying
Realistic mode, duh!
Later this year!
Is there plans for a local multiplayer? (Like just hand the controller to your friend kinda like the old Super Mario games worked)
Later this year!
i would love to get multiplayer! i cant wait
Later this year!
NOOO WAYYYY
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
Per page: 1530 50