Buckshot Roulette

Buckshot Roulette

View Stats:
Expired medicines need fixing.
In three sittings of Double or Nothing game mode, I've realised that the expired medicines item neither work on me nor the dealer, even though the chances of getting 2 health bolts are 40%. I hope that it gets fixed, as the new items added to the game makes this game more fun and entertaining.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Expired meds are conditional item, perhaps the most conditional in game but their strength lies exactly in highrolling or being bad, usually the latter as you can use it against the dealer.
apathy 6 Apr @ 3:14pm 
In 50 matches, the dealer only took damage twice, whereas I took damage 30+ times taking the medicine. I never use it, and worse, the dealer steals mine for free health.

I hate the polarizer and meds for this reason, matches drag on forever, result in stalemates and items begin to stack up, usually cr@p items for me, and better/best items for the dealer.
I played a game of like 10-15 matches and the dealer used the meds 6 times and always got health. To be clear that would be a 0.78125% of happening unless the dealer has unfair odds with the meds.
Originally posted by Master Meatball:
I played a game of like 10-15 matches and the dealer used the meds 6 times and always got health. To be clear that would be a 0.78125% of happening unless the dealer has unfair odds with the meds.

The chance of getting a shiny Pokemon (full odds) is about 1/4000 in modern games, or 0.025. If you can find a shiny Pokemon after enough attempts, the Dealer can succeed 6 coin flips in a row with like 30x more likelihood.
Originally posted by apathy:
In 50 matches, the dealer only took damage twice, whereas I took damage 30+ times taking the medicine. I never use it, and worse, the dealer steals mine for free health.

I hate the polarizer and meds for this reason, matches drag on forever, result in stalemates and items begin to stack up, usually cr@p items for me, and better/best items for the dealer.

I play this game a lot, sometimes you just get lucky. I have had the dealer with those coin tosses many times in a row, I've won them many times in a row. I have had the dealer lose a round many times to that and I've also lost rounds to that. The AI is fair, just very smart with the tools its given. It will always try to play the best move.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50